SOURCE: Oracle Corporation
REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 30, 2013) - Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Further empowering organizations to plan for profitable growth and report with confidence, Oracle today announced Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) System Release 18.104.22.168.
- With updates to user experience and new powerful integrations, the latest release of Oracle's industry- leading enterprise planning, reporting and financial close applications will enable organizations to easily and accurately leverage their ERP application data and investments while speeding valuable insights.
- A new data relationship governance module for Oracle Data Relationship Management customers improves financial master data governance through configurable workflows for master data change management and remediation.
- A comprehensive suite of integrated applications designed to align strategy, plans and execution, Oracle's Hyperion EPM Applications include solutions for strategy management, planning and forecasting, financial close and reporting as well as profitability and cost management.
- Oracle Hyperion EPM Applications are part of Oracle Business Analytics, which combine industry-leading enterprise performance management applications with business intelligence technology and analytic applications. Oracle Business Analytics lays the foundation for creating an analytics-driven culture that uses real-time insights to improve business outcomes while simplifying IT and managing risk.
Updates to Leading EPM Suite Help Organizations Grow Profitably and Capitalize on New Opportunities
- To thrive in today's economic environment, organizations must be able to plan and forecast more frequently and broadly across the enterprise, identify profitable growth opportunities, and provide real-time management insights into financial and operational results. Oracle Hyperion EPM System Release 22.214.171.124 incorporates significant updates to help organizations:
- "To unlock the potential in their business, finance executives and operating managers need agile planning processes, better insights into profitability, and real-time visibility into financial and operating performance," said Hari Sankar, vice president of product management at Oracle. "The new release of Oracle's Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management applications continues to deliver on our vision of providing best in class functionality, in an integrated and modular suite, that integrates seamlessly with Oracle and SAP ERP applications to enable more agile decision-making."
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.