SOURCE: Oracle Corporation
REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire - Mar 25, 2013) - Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
As the consumer-driven global economy reshapes how leading businesses engage with customers, Oracle is helping companies create proactive and personalized customer experiences by establishing essential infrastructure and services in Japan. Organizations can now benefit from Oracle RightNow Cloud Service securely delivered via Oracle's latest data center in Japan.
- To help customers reduce complexities and simplify IT, Oracle today unveiled its latest data center in Japan.
- Oracle RightNow Cloud Service combines Web, Social and Contact Center experiences for a unified, cross-channel service solution in the Cloud, enabling organizations to increase sales and adoption, build trust and strengthen relationships, and reduce costs and effort.
- Delivering Oracle RightNow Cloud Service in a secure, managed environment, this latest data center equips organizations in Japan to deliver enhanced customer experiences.
- Specifically, by having a data center within a specific region allows Oracle to better manage the service level objectives and data governance for customers within that region.
- The Oracle Cloud offers a broad portfolio of software as-a-service applications, including Oracle RightNow Cloud Service which consists of five modules including Oracle RightNow Web Experience, RightNow Social Experience, RightNow Contact Center Experience, RightNow Engage and Oracle RightNow Service Experience Platform.
- The system environment at the data center in Japan was built using Oracle Engineered System to give customers high performance, stable and secure cloud services.
- "We are dedicated to simplifying IT so customers can focus on driving business innovation," said Oracle President Mark Hurd. "Oracle's latest data center is a signal of our commitment to the success of Japanese companies. It will free them from the burden of software management, allowing them to have more resources to engage with their customers."
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.