SOURCE: Oracle Corporation
REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire - Jun 25, 2012) - Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Ushering in a new era for improving customer relationships, at a unique customer experience event tonight, Oracle President Mark Hurd will introduce Oracle Customer Experience, Oracle's revolutionary customer experience strategy.
- The Experience Revolution special event will feature a collaborative town hall discussion with leading enterprises, industry thought leaders and Oracle executives about the customer experience imperative and suggested strategies to help business leaders meet the challenge.
- The event experience will be cataloged on several social networks where those interested in joining the conversation can actively participate by sharing stories, strategies and solutions to improve the customer experience:
- Oracle will continue this discussion at the Oracle Customer Experience Summit in San Francisco during Oracle OpenWorld 2012, showcasing trends, innovations and best practices to succeed in the new era of the empowered customer.
The Customer Experience Revolution
- Organizations today operate in an environment where traditional methods of differentiation are less effective and customer experience has become the primary differentiator and driver of business value. In fact, according to the December 2011 Customer Experience Impact (CEI) Report, a full 89 percent of consumers will switch brands for a better customer experience.
- Only Oracle offers a complete end-to-end solution to help organizations deliver great experiences across the customer lifecycle and at every interaction point to differentiate their brands and drive measurable results, allowing companies to create consistent, connected and personalized brand experiences across all channels and all devices.
- With Oracle Customer Experience, organizations can centralize and create a single, real-time view of customer information, coupled with predictive and semantic analysis of all interactions that can be leveraged across departments to enhance the customer experience.
Cross-Channel Customer Engagement
The 2011 Customer Experience Impact (CEI) Report also revealed that 73 percent of consumers are brand loyal because of a great customer experience. Oracle's comprehensive Customer Experience Suite can help organizations deliver exceptional customer service with critical functionality that is unmatched in the industry today. Combining web commerce capabilities, a knowledge base with guided search and navigation, real-time recommendations, and integrated marketing and loyalty applications that provide the following benefits:
- Improved Customer Acquisition: With device-optimized websites, dynamic content and cross-channel engagement, companies can deliver superior customer experiences across all customer touch points including the web, contact center, mobile devices, social media and physical stores.
- Increased Sales: Oracle Customer Experience provides companies with an automated, predictive recommendation engine to quickly suggest the most relevant products to each shopper across multiple channels, helping to improve conversion rates.
- Enhanced Customer Retention: The ability to integrate customer retention and advocacy programs together with marketing, loyalty and proactive social engagement helps to increase customer retention and brand loyalty.
Cross-Channel Fulfillment and Service
Again, according to the 2011 Customer Experience Impact (CEI) Report, 86 percent of customers will pay more for a great customer experience. To help companies leverage this knowledge, the Oracle Customer Experience suite delivers exceptional order fulfillment and customer service capabilities through the web, call center and social networks, providing:
- Accurate Order Fulfillment: To improve order accuracy and fulfillment, Oracle Customer Experience applications enable organizations to create, validate and manage customer orders. This capability helps ensure that orders are complete and accurate before they are delivered to the customer.
- Improved Customer Satisfaction: Today's modern consumers demand fast, accurate, consistent information across all communication channels. To improve satisfaction and deliver superior customer experiences, Oracle Customer Experience helps companies to capture, track, assign and manage customer requests, from initial contact through resolution across all channels, including social media.
- Reduced Customer Support Costs: Enterprise knowledge management capabilities, coupled with web self service tools, help customers find answers to questions quickly and easily. This capability, available in the Oracle Customer Experience suite, helps companies to reduce customer support costs and streamline information delivery.
Actionable Customer Experience Insight
Oracle's Customer Experience suite enables organizations to centralize and create a streamlined and intelligent view of customers in real-time, leading to:
- Increased Conversion Rates: Oracle Customer Experience solutions offer behaviorally-driven customer support capabilities that deliver targeted and personalized customer experiences, which help to increase conversion rates and cultivate repeat purchases.
- Real-time Business Intelligence: In this age of the empowered consumer, companies must respond quickly to customer trends. This is possible with the real-time business intelligence capabilities available in the Oracle Customer Experience suite.
"Delivering excellent customer experiences is what sets the winning brands apart from the losers in today's era of the empowered consumer," said Anthony Lye, SVP of Oracle CRM. "Consumers want organizations to make it easy and rewarding to do business with them, and organizations that can best deliver this will ultimately reap ongoing rewards. Oracle has deeply invested in a strategy and suite of products with Oracle Customer Experience, which will deliver and define Customer Experience in a fresh, incredible and indelible way."
Oracle CX on Social Media
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.