SOURCE: Oracle Corporation
REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire - Dec 19, 2011) - Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- To provide additional options to Oracle customers, Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) systems implementation partners (SIs) around the world are developing rapid implementation offerings for Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM). Rapid implementation offerings are designed to simplify and accelerate the adoption of Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud Services with predictable costs and reliable timeframes.
- Customers can more quickly realize the value of Oracle Fusion HCM through these rapid implementation offerings in a software as a service (SaaS) model, whether they elect to use individual applications coexisting with their existing Oracle's PeopleSoft, Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle's JDEdwards HR applications, or to adopt the full capabilities of the Fusion HCM suite.
- Combining expertise in implementation approaches and methods with leading practice setup templates and business process flows delivered with Fusion HCM Cloud Services, partners are developing structured programs that can accelerate time to value for every customer.
- Oracle partners, including Cognizant, eVerge Group, The Hackett Group, HCL AXON, Infosys, KBACE, KPMG LLP, PwC and Wipro, are planning to make available rapid implementation offerings for Oracle Fusion HCM.
Implementation Partner Offerings
Rapid implementation offerings planned by Oracle SIs include:
- Cognizant plans to offer AccelHRate, its Oracle Fusion HCM SaaS rapid implementation solution, leveraging the company's strong background in implementing SaaS solutions, and deep domain knowledge and experience across Oracle HCM applications. The solution is supported by Cognizant's Fusion Applications Center of Excellence to harness Cognizant's strong capabilities in Fusion Applications and provide continuous refinement to the approach.
- eVerge Group has contributed to the development of Oracle Fusion HCM and is implementing all available Fusion HCM applications internally to manage its own human resources and payroll activities. By implementing the applications within the company, eVerge Group:
- Will gain an in-depth understanding of Fusion HCM capabilities, interfaces and reporting/analytics from both an implementer and customer perspective.
- Will be one of the first to offer a rapid-deployment "Express" Fusion HCM solution designed to enable customers to go live anywhere from eight to 26 weeks depending on the number of components implemented.
- HCL AXON plans to offer its HCL AXON InHouse Fusion HCM, which includes its Fusion HCM Innovation Lab to help reduce cycle time and effort while providing enhanced delivery excellence through standardized methodologies and frameworks. The rapid implementation offering leverages HCL AXON's expertise on one of the first Oracle Fusion HCM SaaS deployments and takes a benefits-led, action-oriented approach to help identify, measure, and realize value.
- Infosys plans to deliver an Oracle Fusion HCM rapid implementation offering including a methodology that is built on a strong foundation of pre-configured business process accelerators -- tools and templates to help create a cost-effective Oracle Fusion HCM solution for joint customers of Oracle and Infosys. Infosys adds globally-recognized industry and cross-industry best practices to its offering.
- KBACE plans to offer Fusion HCM Express, its Oracle Fusion HCM rapid implementation offering with a quality-driven approach. KBACE Onboarding Centers are designed to provide the global coverage, infrastructure and support to rapidly deploy Oracle Fusion HCM. KBACE's offering will leverage HR2HR integration tools across PeopleSoft and the Oracle E-Business Suite along with third party systems of record to help support talent management coexistence strategies.
- KPMG LLP plans to offer its Fusion HCM RapidSolution to help customers more quickly realize the benefits of Fusion HCM through its rapid deployment approach. KPMG's Fusion HCM RapidSolution can be deployed as a coexistence extension of customers' PeopleSoft, Oracle E-Business Suite or JDEdwards applications, or as a complete enterprise systems technology replacement.
- PwC plans to offer Transform Methodology for Oracle Fusion HCM to help customers implement Oracle Fusion HCM in an accelerated timeframe and geared towards increasing the business impact of the HCM solution. PwC's deployment approach leverages PwC's Fusion HCM Innovation lab and established Oracle Fusion HCM implementation templates, along with scripts for Fusion migrations and coexistence initiatives.
- Wipro plans to deliver SprintHR, a productized service offering helping customers to deploy Oracle Fusion HCM in a SaaS model. SprintHR is built on Wipro's extensive experience in Fusion co-development with Oracle, and leverages Wipro's rapid deployment framework for cloud applications, helping to significantly reduce cost and deployment timeline. SprintHR provides a lower risk flexible adoption option for Core HR, Talent Management and Benefits management processes.
- "Oracle believes that SaaS should be simple to adopt and implement," said Gretchen Alarcon, vice president, Oracle HCM Strategy. "We are excited to announce the availability of rapid implementation solution offerings from our implementation partners that reliably help accelerate time to value for every customer."
About Oracle Fusion Applications
Oracle Fusion Applications are 100% open standards-based business applications that provide a new standard for the way we innovate, work and adopt technology. Delivered as a complete suite of modular applications, Oracle Fusion Applications work together with existing applications portfolio to evolve business to a new level of performance.
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle's partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle's products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle's growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more, visit www.oracle.com/partners.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.