SOURCE: Oracle Corporation
REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire - Jul 19, 2012) - Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- To enable customers to transform their existing infrastructure and unleash the power of integrated, optimized IT, Oracle today announced the Oracle Optimized Data Center event series.
- Oracle President Mark Hurd will kick off the Oracle Optimized Data Center series with events in Seoul on July 24 and Shanghai on July 26.
- The events are designed to demonstrate the business value of a fully integrated, optimized data center and help customers transform their data centers into an innovation hub and engine for growth.
- Oracle executives and technology experts will outline the Oracle Optimized Data Center, a strategic roadmap for IT organizations to implement data centers that accelerate business growth and enable IT innovation.
- A keynote will outline the shortcomings of existing infrastructure, examine the options, and provide guidance on designing and building an Oracle Optimized Data Center.
- Experts will lead breakout sessions on simplifying current IT infrastructure to lower costs, reducing risk in deploying and running mission critical applications, and introducing new solutions with extreme performance to speed application response time and throughput.
- Oracle's unique, integrated approach helps customers accelerate their businesses with innovation integrated at every layer of the stack.
- Oracle's complete hardware portfolio spans servers, storage, operating systems, virtualization and enterprise management, providing individual components and purpose-built Engineered Systems as building blocks for the Optimized Data Center.
- The Oracle Optimized Data Center event series will consist of over 150 events in more than 60 countries from July through November.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com/.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.