SOURCE: Oracle Corporation
REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 24, 2012) - Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- To help midsize organizations around the world address the growing customer experience imperative by taking advantage of modern, best-in-class applications, Oracle Partners have unveiled new Oracle Accelerate solutions tailored by industry, geography and product line that empower fast-growing companies to rapidly adopt Oracle Applications.
- Oracle Accelerate is Oracle's partner-driven approach to providing simple to deploy, fast time to benefit solutions for midsize organizations. Oracle Accelerate solutions offer industry-specific applications, implemented rapidly using Oracle Business Accelerators and delivered with the proven expertise of a global network of skilled partners via Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
- To capitalize on the strong demand for enterprise-class applications, 30 partners have created 38 new industry- and geography-specific Oracle Accelerate solutions over the past six months.
Oracle Accelerate Program Expands as Partners Meet the Midsize Demand for Modern Application Solutions
- Oracle Accelerate solution providers continue to expand offerings to meet the midsize demand for powerful, modern applications at a low total cost of ownership.
- Bolstered by a variety of deployment options, including cloud, on-premise, hosted and hybrid, and the availability of packaged solutions that reduce implementation time and risk, midsize organizations are increasingly adopting enterprise-class applications to scale and grow with their business, while also implementing solutions that help to ensure the delivery of exceptional customer experiences.
- Partners continue to deliver innovative solutions that meet the pressing needs of growing businesses, including some of the first partner developed solutions for Oracle Customer Experience using Oracle ATG Web Commerce.
- With customer experience a top priority for organizations of all sizes, North America's Professional Access and EMEA's e2x Limited have developed new Oracle Accelerate solutions for Oracle ATG Web Commerce, including the first tailored for the communications and retail industries.
- Partners realized a greater demand for enterprise-class applications to support growth and competitive advantage among European organizations, with new Oracle Accelerate solutions for ERP, financial management, commerce and CRM.
- Oracle PartnerNetwork members have created new solutions that leverage a full range of Oracle Applications, including solutions for the Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, Oracle Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC), Oracle's Primavera Enterprise Project Management (EPPM), Oracle ATG Web Commerce, Oracle Business Intelligence Applications and Oracle Hyperion Performance Management Applications.
- Partners have capitalized on the need for packaged solutions that speed time-to-value by developing the first solutions for:
- The Oil & Gas industry in APAC and Latin America
- Wholesale distribution in Latin America
- Oracle Business Intelligence Applications for the financial service industry in APAC by partner AbbuSys PVT Limited
- New Oracle Accelerate solution providers include Professional Access (North America); AbbuSys PVT Limited and CSA Consultants Pvt Limited (APAC); e2x Limited (EMEA); and Premier Soluciones de Centroamerica S.A. and Synergy Work Ltda. (Latin America).
- "Joining the Oracle Accelerate program is the best business decision e2x has made," said James Spalding, managing director, e2x Limited. "The high standards and rigorous process to approve RoadRunner, our Oracle Accelerate solution for the retail market, underlie the quality Oracle requires for Oracle Accelerate solutions. The stringent requirements help us engage with new and existing clients in a focused way that demonstrates a fast time to business benefit for our clients and incremental revenue for e2x and Oracle."
- "Our clients value fast, simple implementations to get up and running on mission-critical Oracle applications quickly," said CA Manoj Mani Agrawal, director, CSA Consultants Pvt. Ltd. "CSA Consultants' Oracle Accelerate Solution leverages the cloud configuration capabilities of Oracle Business Accelerators, enabling Oracle customers to go live with industry leading best practices more quickly than with traditional implementations."
- "Delivering a personalized, consistent cross-channel approach is particularly important as digital dominates and social becomes increasingly significant," said Chip Winslow, executive vice president Global Sales & Marketing, Professional Access. "We developed Oracle Accelerate solutions for Oracle ATG Web Commerce specifically for the communications and soft retail industries so customers can quickly implement dynamic, enterprise-class applications that power the high-touch customer experience."
- "Manufacturers require specialized tools to optimize business operations, and fast adoption is a significant advantage for companies with limited resources," said Rodrigo Vargas, executive director, Synergy Work Ltda. "With our new Oracle Accelerate solution, midsize companies in the Oil and Gas industry can implement Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne faster than ever, enabling organizations to focus their efforts on growth -- rather than managing technology."
- "Around the world, midsize businesses are finding that modern applications and enterprise-class technology empower them to streamline operations, improve efficiencies, capitalize on growth and improve the customer experience," said Steve Cox, vice president, Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies. "With more partners worldwide delivering packaged, easy-to-implement solutions, growing businesses have more opportunity than ever to upgrade to Tier 1 applications that will meet their expanding business needs. Only Oracle, via the Oracle Accelerate program, has the solution set that can enable midsize organizations to modernize their ERP footprint, while simultaneously addressing the customer experience imperative."
About Oracle Accelerate
Oracle Accelerate provides simple to deploy, packaged, enterprise-class software solutions to growing midsize organizations through Oracle's network of expert partners. Created by Oracle's expert partners, Oracle Accelerate solutions are simple to deploy, industry-specific packaged solutions, designed for fast time to benefit, which means getting the right solution in place quickly, inexpensively and with a controlled scope and predictable returns. The best Oracle Accelerate Solutions are based on Oracle Business Accelerators, which are powerful, cloud-based rapid implementation tools developed and maintained by Oracle to get you up and running on a wide range of Oracle Applications, both quickly and reliably. Oracle has more than 280,000 midsize customers who buy Oracle to grow. To find out more, visit www.oracle.com/accelerate.
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to www.oracle.com/applications
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.