SOURCE: Oracle Corporation
REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Jan 16, 2014) - Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
Oracle will host procurement and supply chain business professionals at its Oracle Value Chain Summit on February 3-5, 2014 in San Jose, California. Oracle President Mark Hurd will deliver the keynote presentation. Additional featured speakers include Gartner analyst Jane Barrett, author and business advisor Geoffrey Moore, and senior executives from Oracle customers Sonic Drive-In and GE Appliances. The summit will help attendees learn how to gain a competitive edge by transforming their supply chains into information-driven value chains.
- On February 3-5, 2014 Oracle will host Oracle Value Chain Summit at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California. Oracle President Mark Hurd will be the featured keynote speaker. Registration for the event can be found here.
- Additional speakers include: Jane Barrett, group vice president, Supply Chain Research Group at Gartner, will discuss how companies gain a competitive advantage by using modern value chain techniques; Geoffrey Moore, author of Crossing the Chasm, and Escape Velocity; and Oracle customers Jim Lebs, vice president, supply chain at Sonic Drive-In and Kevin Uhls, director, supply chain IT & ERP at GE Appliances.
- Brad Webb, member of ORACLE TEAM USA, the winner of the 33 and 34th America's Cup, will also share insights on what produced one of the greatest comebacks in sporting history.
- In addition to more than 200 sessions, attendees will benefit from hands-on workshops and networking opportunities with supply chain professionals across the following solutions areas:
- Product Value Chain
- Value Chain Execution
- Value Chain Planning
- Cross Value Chain
- "Last year we launched the Oracle Value Chain Summit to provide a dedicated forum for supply chain professionals across our entire eco-system to learn, share, and interact, and it was a huge success," said Rick Jewell, senior vice president, Oracle Applications Development. "This year will take the Oracle Value Chain Summit to the next level and provide the content, contacts, and insights for attendees to deliver a winning value chain strategy for their organizations."
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.