SOURCE: Oracle Corporation
REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 3, 2013) - Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- To help organizations streamline the entire business process lifecycle and improve operational efficiencies, Oracle today announced enhancements to Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g.
- A component of Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Business Process Management Suite (Oracle BPM Suite) is the industry's most social, unified and complete Business Process Management (BPM) solution.
- Enhancements to Oracle BPM Suite include updates to Business Process Composer, support for Adaptive Case Management, and an expanded list of Oracle Process Accelerators.
- By providing business users with greater control over the design, analysis, execution and monitoring of business processes, the new capabilities help enhance the user experience and organizational efficiency.
Empowering Business Users with Unprecedented Control
- This version of Oracle BPM Suite provides business users with improved process modeling capabilities, richer simulation, web forms design and a new process player.
- The Process Player enables modeling-to-execution within the Business Process Composer. It allows business analysts to validate, test and playback the business process identically to the end user, ensuring that its design meets the business and customer needs.
- Oracle has added support for Adaptive Case Management to help manage unstructured processes and provide a richer experience to knowledge workers and consumers. Integrated with Oracle Real-Time Decisions, Adaptive Case Management helps users make better informed decisions to solve uncommon issues with high confidence.
- With the additional Adaptive Case Management support, Oracle BPM Suite covers the process patterns and usage scenarios that enterprises need today and in the future.
- Oracle has expanded its portfolio of Oracle Process Accelerators with the addition of Financial Services Loan Origination, Business Account Opening, Public Sector Incident Reporting, and Employee on boarding to the existing list.
- Oracle Process Accelerators are pre-built, best practice processes that help simplify and accelerate time-to-value for customers' business process management initiatives. Available for horizontal and vertical process applications, the process accelerator artifacts are easily configurable and reusable.
- "Business management is evolving at a rapid pace, and organizations need to provide their business users with the necessary tools to make informed business process decisions in real-time," said Michael Weingartner, senior vice president, development, Oracle. "The new enhancements to Oracle Business Process Management Suite empower business users in our customer organizations by giving them unprecedented control over the entire business process lifecycle."
- "BPM is a significant element in our clients' transformation and subsequent ROI. This release of Oracle BPM Suite is a major milestone towards an even more comprehensive BPM suite which brings together BPM, BI and BAM capabilities," said Connie Cservenyak, Global Oracle Partner Executive for Capgemini. "Business focused Process Composer and Adaptive Case Management capabilities shorten solution design time and enable us to deliver agile, enterprise-wide process improvements to our clients."
- "Oracle BPM Suite is a key component of our supply chain automation project," said Aaron Kelley, Boeing Information Technology. "Oracle BPM Suite allows us to integrate effectively with a wide variety of technologies in our legacy systems, as well as easily extend the core Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Applications functionality where required."
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.