SOURCE: Oracle Corporation
BROOMFIELD, CO--(Marketwire - Jan 29, 2013) - ORACLE'S JD EDWARDS SUMMIT 2013 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Helping organizations to reduce or eliminate health and safety incidents, Oracle today announced Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Health and Safety Incident Management and Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting for Health and Safety Incident Management.
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Health and Safety Incident Management helps organizations avoid costly incidents in the workplace by managing the business processes associated with recording, tracking, reporting and analyzing a health and safety incident.
- Enhancing real-time decision making, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting for Health and Safety Incident Management provides users with an analysis of incidents, identifying trends and producing essential safety statistics to facilitate critical decision making.
- A comprehensive and integrated solution, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Health and Safety Incident Management and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting for Health and Safety Incident Management handle incident reporting and notifications as well as tracking all aspects of actual and potential incident investigations.
- Taking advantage of Oracle BI Publisher capabilities embedded within JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, the integrated solution delivers out of the box reports for the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) and helps streamline the development of regulatory reports for other international agencies.
- The advanced reporting capabilities provided by JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting for Health and Safety Incident Management helps safety officers and other users turn data into actionable information by delivering pre-built query applications and reports over incidents, safety statistics, people/injuries, equipment/property/motor vehicles and environmental impact.
- This integrated solution for health and safety incident management continues Oracle's investment in environmental, health and safety (EHS) measures following on the release of the Oracle Environmental Accounting and Reporting module.
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Health and Safety Incident Management and Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting for Health and Safety Incident Management are part of Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1, an integrated applications suite of comprehensive enterprise resource planning (ERP) software.
- This news was announced at Oracle's JD Edwards Summit 2013. The event takes place January 28th - February 1st, 2013 in Broomfield, Colorado with over 600 attendees from 31 countries.
- "Health and safety is a concern for all organizations with 250 million occupational accidents occurring worldwide each year," said Lyle Ekdahl, group vice president general manager, Oracle's JD Edwards. "The new Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Health and Safety Incident Management and One View Reporting modules help organizations address this concern by providing a comprehensive and integrated solution that delivers the insight necessary to reduce or eliminate costly incidents. This not only helps customers reduce costs and meet complex regulatory requirements, but importantly also helps them improve safety and prevention initiatives."
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications are built upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.