IO NewsWire

February 17, 2011 07:30 ET

(OTC: SPRWF) Sitting on 5 Billion Pounds of Copper

NOTE TO EDITORS: The Following Is an Investment Opinion Being Issued by the IO News Wire

NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwire - February 17, 2011) - Supreme Resources Ltd., (PINKSHEETS: SPRWF) announced the test results of their Copper Mountain test holes drilled in the fall of 2010.

Copper Mountain has been releasing minerals from under its surface since the early 1900s, but was abandoned due to the relative low copper prices in the early 1950s. Supreme Resources estimates that there are 5 billion pounds of copper that are recoverable from the site.

Supreme Resources is in good company, Copper Mountain owns 75% and the publicly traded Mitsubishi Materials Corp owns the other 25% of the fully financed Copper Mountain Project.

To view the entire press release from Supreme Resources, please visit

Other active stocks are Rowan Companies (NYSE: RDC) Vantage Drilling Company (NYSE Amex: VTG) and Seahawk Drilling (NASDAQ: HAWK)

Information, opinions and analysis contained herein are based on sources believed to be reliable, but no representation, expressed or implied, is made as to its accuracy, completeness or correctness. The opinions contained herein reflect our current judgment and are subject to change without notice. We accept no liability for any losses arising from an investor's reliance on or use of this report. This report is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. A third party has hired and paid IO News Wire twelve hundred and ninety five dollars for the publication and circulation of this news release. Certain information included herein is forward-looking within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, but not limited to, statements concerning manufacturing, marketing, growth, and expansion. Such forward-looking information involves important risks and uncertainties that could affect actual results and cause them to differ materially from expectations expressed herein. We have no ownership of equity, no representation; do no trading of any kind and send no faxes or emails.

Contact Information