Outlook Resources Inc.

Outlook Resources Inc.

September 15, 2009 09:41 ET

Outlook Bolsters Management Team Strength

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Sept. 15, 2009) - Outlook Resources Inc. ("Outlook" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:OLR) is pleased to announce the addition of Ash Seha and Duncan Cameron to the Outlook team.

"I'm very pleased about the addition of these veterans to the management team," said Errol Farr, CEO and President of Outlook. "We're looking forward to Ash and Duncan working with our holdings to improve their operations to make them better companies, and in turn, better investments for our shareholders." Outlook has a binding agreement to acquire a 25% interest and an option to acquire the remaining 75% interest in ERTH Solutions, Inc. of Longmont, Colorado, with its flexible proprietary technology for creating low-carbon fertility products from renewable sources. As well, Outlook owns Agassiz Aqua Farms. Agassiz supplies high-quality Arctic Char for the fast-growing cultivated fish protein market.

Ash brings deep strategy and marketing experience and will be responsible for working with the team to develop go-to-market strategies and market positioning. He will also be a key member of the team evaluating new investment opportunities for Outlook. "Outlook is allowing investors to participate in the sustainable technology boom through a liquid vehicle. Their early investments tap into key growth areas, such as allowing manufacturers to lessen their carbon footprint with low-carbon fertilizers, and supplying fish protein grown in a sustainable manner."

Duncan is an experienced executive with strategy, finance, sales, marketing, and operations experience in a variety of industries around the world. With Outlook, Duncan will help the team and Outlook's holdings improve their processes to drive top and bottom-line growth. "Outlook is very well positioned for growth through its focus on renewable and sustainable bio-resources. Furthermore, the complementary aspect of these holdings makes the opportunity even better."

Ash and Duncan come to Outlook from The Launch Factory Inc., a boutique management consultancy and financial intermediary specializing in the launch of early-stage companies in the sustainable technologies, IT, and medical devices sectors.

About Outlook

Outlook is a sustainable fertilizer and bio-resources company. Its mission is to acquire and nurture sustainable fertilizer and bio-resources ventures, and to operate them profitably for customers and investors by using their holdings' technologies and Outlook's economies of scale.

The statements made in this press release include forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. These statements relate to future events or future performance and reflect management's current expectations and assumptions. A number of factors could cause actual events, performance or results to differ materially from the events, performance and results discussed in the forward-looking statements, such as the economy, generally, the demand for the Company's products, the availability of funding, and the anticipated costs of construction and operation. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date hereof and Outlook does not assume any obligation to update or revise them to reflect new events or circumstances, except as required by law. Actual events or results could differ materially from the expectations and projections.

Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Contact Information