TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - Jan 30, 2014) - PaayaTech Inc., an innovative software development and consulting company, today announced upgrades to web-based software CorpIntake, used by firms to streamline the process of opening new client files and new matters. CorpIntake captures client and matter-related information in one sharable location, which expedites the process of checking for conflicts. Users can view, manage, and receive information in real time. Updates include a move to the more secure .NET 4.0 framework, an upgraded interface for better user experience, new features for administrators and users, and many other improvements.
"We built CorpIntake to help records managers, risk management committees and practitioners improve the workflow involved in opening new clients and new matters," said Hossein Jabbarzadeh, President of PaayaTech. "The latest upgrades offer a more secure platform and many enhancements that will improve users' experiences with expediting the file opening process."
In addition to the new .NET framework and upgraded interface, upgrades include:
- A dynamic form, which allows user to add to or build onto existing questionnaires on the fly
- Decoupled email notification system from workflow engine
- Email tracking screen for administrators
- Export feature -- to be used in automatic matter generation in financial system
- New screen to maintain special client instructions for file opening
- Ability to attach documents (e.g. engagement letters) to the request
- Enhanced filter, which allows customize filtering on request list
- Special page for risk management committees to review requests for approval
- Special page for records and conflict managers to manage requests for processing
For firms that frequently bring on new clients, or open new matters for existing clients, detailed information often needs to be collected about the client or the case. This process usually involves collecting information at various stages, preliminary conflict searches, and approval by management committees. CorpIntake automates the process of collecting client information, allows users to search for conflicts between parties, and runs a built-in workflow for approval. Accessible anywhere with a secure Internet connection, partners, assistants and other users can enter information using predefined drop-down menus and customizable notes, and can receive email notifications regarding status updates and requests. More information can be found at www.paayatech.com/corpintake.
ABOUT PAAYATECH INC.
PaayaTech Inc. designs, develops, and supports custom applications and enterprise-wide solutions for companies of all sizes in different market sectors to dramatically enhance user experience, foster collaboration and increase business productivity. The company also provides technology-enabled services to solve complex problems, provide business intelligence, integrate internal systems into one platform, and other consulting services. More information can be found at www.paayatech.com.