TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - Dec 3, 2013) - PaayaTech Inc., a software development and consulting company, today announced new upgrades to CorpSync, its software product that allows for the easy update of corporate contact information for any device that synchronizes with Microsoft Exchange. The upgrades include faster synchronization, new privacy tools, the ability to push contacts to an Exchange public folder and more. The company also announced an update to its branding and logo.
The list of upgrades to CorpSync includes:
- Ability to push contacts to an Exchange public folder
- Enhancements in push algorithms to make synchronization faster
- Additional privacy tools that allow administrators to "mask" part of contact information -- for example, administrators can create guidelines allowing IT personnel to access "IT Contacts" including home phone numbers, while the rest of the firm only gets "IT Contacts" without home phone numbers
- Automated refreshing of a contact's picture from source system (e.g., an employee's picture folder) and automatic optimization of pictures
- Ability to sync parts of contact information (e.g., name and title) from source system and maintain the other parts in CorpSync (e.g., contact notes)
- Enhancements in web user interface
"CorpSync gives IT professionals a fast, easy way to update every device in their firm -- from desktops to mobile telephones -- and keep the contact list on mobile devices seamlessly up to date," said Hossein Jabbarzadeh, president of PaayaTech. "This latest update, which is available now, came about as a result of direct requests from our clients."
CorpSync works by collecting contact information from one or more sources, such as an HR database, contact management system or Microsoft Active Directory, processing that information into a centralized database, and then distributing the data through a push service to employees' smartphones and Microsoft Outlook contacts. It allows IT staff to manage corporate information and subscription lists, and add, modify and delete contact information in an instant. More information about CorpSync can be found at http://www.paayatech.com/portfolio-view/corpsync/.
In addition to the updates to CorpSync, PaayaTech announced a refresh of its brand and logo. The company's name, product names and services will remain the same. The new brand will be rolled out during the remainder of 2013.
ABOUT PAAYATECH INC.
PaayaTech Inc. designs, develops, and supports custom applications and enterprise-wide solutions for companies of all sizes in different market sectors to dramatically enhance user experience, foster collaboration and increase business productivity. The company also provides technology-enabled services to solve complex problems, provide business intelligence, integrate internal systems into one platform, and other consulting services. More information can be found at www.paayatech.com.