SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Nov 29, 2016) - Nearing the close of a record year, PagerDuty, the leader in modern incident management, today announced that it rapidly expanded revenue growth and added more than 2,400 customers, bringing the total to over 8,000 customers globally. The company also achieved several significant milestones in 2016: the appointment of technology industry veteran, Jennifer Tejada, as CEO; hosting its first user conference, PagerDuty Summit; and recognition as a rapid growing company in the Deloitte Fast 500, Inc 500 and Forbes Cloud 100. In addition to these accomplishments, PagerDuty introduced Operations Command Console and Intelligence Applications, new innovations in Digital Operations Management that provide actionable insights on application performance, infrastructure health, and incident response to ensure a seamless digital customer experience. The company will showcase these latest product offerings at AWS re:Invent on November 29 - December 2 in booth 911.
"2016 has been a breakout year for PagerDuty, and we are truly proud of the growing community of practitioners and global companies that rely on our solution to deliver seamless digital experiences to their customers," said Jennifer Tejada, Chief Executive Officer, PagerDuty. "PagerDuty's rapid expansion across the small, mid-size and enterprise markets is indicative of the growing demand for operational efficiency in today's evolving, digitally-dependent business climate. In the coming year, we will continue to pioneer new innovations that further our mission to challenge and advance the way organizations manage digital operations."
Record Business Growth
- Revenue: In 2016, PagerDuty continued to rapidly expand its customer base and revenue growth. The company demonstrated significant growth in customer acquisition of more than 2,400 new customers across organizations of all sizes, including Lululemon and Twilio
- Industry Partnerships: The company expanded its digital partner ecosystem to include native-integrations with over 175 partners across the modern development, deployment, monitoring, collaboration and service-desk stacks including Slack, Splunk and ServiceNow
- Executive Hires: To accommodate this rapid customer growth, the PagerDuty team added over 100 employees over the past year, and made several strategic hiring moves, including the appointment of Jennifer Tejada as CEO and board member.
Product Innovation and Advancement in Digital Operations Management
PagerDuty recently introduced Operations Command Console and Intelligence Applications, expanding its product portfolio to include:
- Interactive event intelligence, pattern detection suppression, and response orchestration that enable practitioners and businesses to focus more on managing what matters, learning and innovating to deliver amazing customer experiences
- Full-stack visibility across complex environments that brings forward correlated events and the common context for service disruptions for faster resolution
- Customizable Intelligence Applications including Infrastructure Health Application, Service Health Application, Major Incident Application and Responders Application to enable end-to-end management of incidents and response orchestration
PagerDuty also released a number of additional capabilities throughout 2016 including:
"PagerDuty helps us scale both our organization as well as our systems. As the number of microservices increase and as the number of teams increase, PagerDuty helps us manage scaling Twilio in both of those directions," said Bruce Wong, Senior Manager, Insights Engineering, Twilio.
Top Industry Accolades for Innovation and Growth
This year PagerDuty was recognized across the industry with several awards for its fast growth, new product innovations and dedication to an outstanding company culture as a top place to work. These industry accolades include:
- Inc. 500
- Deloitte Fast 500
- SaaS Awards "Best Enterprise SaaS Product"
- Forbes Cloud 100 for product innovations in the ITOps and DevOps communities
- Best Places to Work-Bay Area News Group
- 50 Highest Rated Private Cloud Computing Companies by Glassdoor and Battery Ventures
PagerDuty is the leading incident management platform for digital businesses. PagerDuty empowers developers, DevOps, IT operations and business leaders with the insight to intelligently respond to critical disruptions for exceptional customer experience. Over 8,000 small, mid-size and enterprise global customers such as Comcast, eHarmony, Slack and Lululemon use and trust PagerDuty to increase business response and efficiency. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company was recently included in the 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Inc. 500 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. Try PagerDuty for free at www.pagerduty.com. Follow our blog and connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.