SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwired - Nov 6, 2013) - PanTerra Networks (www.panterranetworks.com), the leading provider of Unified Cloud Services for mid-market enterprises, announced today the release of Mobile UCC, its secure mobile application extending its award-winning desktop UCC (Unified Cloud Communications) application to mobile devices. Mobile UCC is the first mobile UC application to implement full multi-phase authentication and encrypted communications pervasively across all devices including desktops, tablets, smartphones and SIP-based IP phones, ensuring safe and secure access to all WorldSmart services and communications content. In addition, mobile UCC uses innovative push technology which reduces battery drain and provides reliable delivery of messages and calls even when a mobile device is turned off or the app is in background mode. Mobile UCC runs on iOS and Android-based devices and uses wifi, 3g or 4g cellular networks, further extending PanTerra's international reach and mobile connectivity options. All existing WorldSmart seats that have desktop UCC can download Mobile UCC from their respective application stores at no extra charge. Mobile UCC includes:
- Full function softphone to make or receive office calls, transfer, park and forward to any phone (ext and/or PSTN)
- Make a call from any phone (desk phone, softphone, home phone) gives users the freedom to roam
- MobileCall: transparently move an active call to any phone instantly
- Business-class, secure Instant Messaging with new message sync across multiple devices
- Integrates both WorldSmart and native phone contacts
- Real-time presence and custom message status
- Visual Voice Mail: visually scroll, see, play, and call back from voicemail messages
- Push button call recording with cloud storage
- Supports Wi-Fi and Data cellular (3G/4G) giving greater flexibility worldwide
- Bluetooth Headset support
Enhanced Security for the Enterprise
- Innovative multiphase authentication prevents unauthorized access of communications even if your login credentials are compromised. Can be activated per device or per session on each device.
- Multiple Active Device Manager (MADM) provides individual monitoring and remote control of each device allowing a user to block a device that might be lost or stolen.
"Mobile UCC has been an invaluable tool for me over the last few months while both on the road and after business hours to remain connected to my co-workers and customers. All my business and phone contacts are integrated so I can conduct communications with colleagues and customers from a single secure app and the support for calling over wifi, has saved my cell minutes," said Chris Hewitt Vice President of Sales for Exemplify, one of PanTerra's master agents.
Rus Withers, from GJ Tunes, another PanTerra partner was instantly hooked, saying, "This is true mobility, presence and full communications in a secure mobile app from PanTerra!"
Justin Davis, from Eagle Net, a PanTerra customer was quoted, "In my business, being mobile and remaining accessible by everyone is paramount. Mobile UCC has provided me a mobile extension to my office on many communication fronts. All of my communications are done with a single point of access utilizing WorldSmart to do all the intelligent work of keeping me connected with employees, colleagues and customers."
"We are excited to introduce the first ever highly secure mobile UC app to the market. We have heard loud and clear that security remains dangerously lacking for other mobile communications apps according to our customers. Delivering Mobile UCC with its multi-phase authentication and MADM capabilities sets us apart from everyone else and clearly send a message to our customers that we listen," said Arthur Chang, President and CEO of PanTerra Networks.
About PanTerra Networks
PanTerra Networks, Inc. is the premier service provider of unified cloud services serving mid-market enterprises. WorldSmart unified cloud solutions include unified communications, storage and mobility services delivered as a fully managed solution under the brand SentraCloud, or self-managed that can be administered by the customer, third party partner or both. PanTerra services are sold direct, through indirect channels and as a private branded wholesale solution. Visit the company's website at www.panterranetworks.com.