PHILADELPHIA, PA--(Marketwire - Feb 21, 2013) - With April 15 fast approaching, ParenteBeard, a top 25 U.S. accounting firm, is helping ensure small businesses everywhere are ready for 2012 filings through the launch of its Small Business Tax Toolkit. This new online resource center features:
- Original articles and guides written by ParenteBeard tax experts, including The Ten Commandments of Tax Time and Looking Ahead: Five Things Small Businesses Should Consider
- A Revolving Tax Tip of the Week, reminding small business owners what to consider to stay on target for tax day
- Original polls and surveys revealing innovative insights on small business owner pain points and preferences
- Light-hearted tax jokes for keeping both tax professionals and small business owners sane and smiling
- A collection of current and pertinent news and articles from around the U.S., keeping small businesses owners informed on the latest trends, regulations and legislation
"As tax professionals we are keenly aware that owning a small business comes with plenty of daily pressures and challenges, making tax season a particularly stressful time," said John Nealon, practice leader of ParenteBeard's small business group. "This new small business tax toolkit is meant to be a one-stop shop for small businesses to turn to when looking for guidance on everything from tax code changes, to how other small business owners feel about and prepare for tax time. By engaging with our toolkit, we truly believe small business owners will be armed with the knowledge and insights to rid themselves of anxiety come tax day."
Small business owners are invited to check back each week to learn new tips; read new articles; check out the latest on small business owner surveys and see how the tax professionals themselves stay calm through tax season. Small business owners are also encouraged to respond to tax specific posts and engage with other small business professionals on the topics that matter most right on the tax toolkit homepage.
"When operating a small business, every dollar counts," said Joseph O'Neill, ParenteBeard's vice president of tax services. "Being a savvy tax planner involves creating strategies that address the needs of your individual business. Through our small business tax toolkit, we hope to help small business owners invest in knowledge and resources today that will pay dividends throughout the year."
ParenteBeard is ranked among the top 25 accounting firms in the U.S. With over 1,000 professionals, the firm is a leader in providing CPA and business advisory services to small businesses, middle market companies, nonprofits and SEC registrants. As an independent member of Baker Tilly International, ParenteBeard is proud to provide the highest level of service to clients nationally and internationally.