MONTREAL, QUEBEC and TORONTO, ONTARIO and PARIS, FRANCE--(Marketwired - Dec. 31, 2013) - Parta Dialogue Inc. ("Parta" or the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE:PAD) announces the results of its annual and special meeting of the shareholders of the Corporation held on December 30, 2013 at 10h00 in the offices of McMillan LLP located at 1,000 Sherbrooke street west, Montreal, Quebec, H3A 3G4, suite 2700. All the following matters as more detailed in the information circular filed by the Corporation at www.sedar.ca were adopted by the shareholders of the Corporation:
- The special resolution consolidating the issued and outstanding common shares of the Corporation on the basis of 1 post-consolidation common share for each 10 pre-consolidation common shares (the "Consolidation");
- The special resolution changing the name of Parta to "Engagement Labs Inc./Laboratoires Engagement Inc." (the "Change of Name") conducted by the amalgamation of the Corporation with its wholly-owned subsidiary, Engagement Labs Agency Inc., the resulting issuer from the amalgamation now being Engagement Labs Inc. / Laboratoires Engagement Inc.;
- The continuation of the Stock Option Plan, as described in the Information Circular;
- The RSU Plan, as described in the Information Circular;
- The re-appointment of Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton, Chartered Accountants, as auditors;
- The nomination and election of Paul Allard (93.57%), Edmund King (99.98%), Jean-François Pelland (95.08%), Adrian Teuscher (99.98%), Gilbert Boyer (95.08%) and Daniel Laflèche (95.08%) as directors of the Corporation.
The audited financial statements of the Corporation for the year ended May 31, 2013 were also received, together with the auditors' report thereon and the notes thereto.
The common shares of the Company will commence trading on the TSX Venture Exchange (the "TSXV") on January 3, 2014 under the new name "Engagement Labs Inc.". The Corporation's new trading symbol will be "EL". The new CUSIP number will be 29282R108 and the new ISIN number will be CA29282R1082.
Following the Consolidation, the Corporation will have approximately 7,265,576 common shares issued and outstanding. Any resulting fractional shares remaining after Consolidation that is less than one-half of a common share will be cancelled and each fractional common share that is at least one half of a common share will be changed to one whole common share. Outstanding stock options and warrants will similarly be adjusted by the Consolidation Ratio.
Letters of transmittal with respect to the Consolidation were mailed to all registered shareholders of the Corporation. All registered shareholders will be required to send their respective certificates representing the pre-consolidated common shares along with a properly executed letter of transmittal to the Company's transfer agent, Olympia Transfer Services Inc. ("Olympia"), all in accordance with the instructions provided in the letter of transmittal. All shareholders who submit a duly completed letter of transmittal, along with their respective pre-consolidated common share certificate(s) to Olympia, will receive a post-consolidated common share certificate bearing the new name of the Corporation.
About Engagement Labs Inc.
Engagement Labs is an up and coming leader in Social Media Optimization for organizations at the forefront of digital strategy. Our clients include some of the largest and some of the smallest (but hippest) companies in the world, and the list is growing. Engagement Labs offers a software-as-a-service ("SaaS") integrated suite of modules, branded #esuite™, supporting the entire social marketing cycle providing a comprehensive solution for brands to coordinate and analyze social media activities across all online channels (social media sites, forums, news and blogs).
Engagement Labs Inc. is listed on the TSXV under the symbol EL. www.engagementlabs.com
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.