CHICAGO, IL--(Marketwire - Sep 6, 2012) - Human Resource Executive® magazine, the premier publication focused on strategic issues in HR, today announced details of the "Awesome New Technologies for HR" general session that will be held during the upcoming 15th Annual HR Technology® Conference & Exposition, taking place October 8-10, 2012 in the West Wing of Chicago's McCormick Place.
One of the most popular and widely anticipated sessions of the HR Technology® Conference, "Awesome New Technologies for HR" highlights six companies that have developed the most innovative software solutions that promise to enhance and improve the HR function. During the session, each company will demonstrate its groundbreaking new software and tools for ten minutes and show how these products will benefit every corner of HR.
Bill Kutik, the founding conference co-chair and technology columnist for Human Resource Executive®, commented, "Silicon Valley may be in love with its new consumer apps, but the companies selected for this session have developed new enterprise applications that may change the lives of hundreds of millions of people at work."
Kutik continued, "Technology for HR has remained incredibly innovative for the past 15 years, and our goal is to introduce the thousands of conference attendees to the most awesome new products that we've seen in 2012. Though some may be bleeding edge, others will be available immediately for attendees to take back to their organizations and see real improvements right away."
"Awesome New Technologies for HR" is consistently one of the most popular sessions at the HR Technology® Conference & Exposition. This year's selected participants are:
- Culture Amp -- breaking the decades-old pattern for employee surveys with Murmur, a SaaS application for surveys with instant analysis of the results.
- EmployTouch -- this company has gone way beyond time clocks with its ruggedized Android tablet, TouchBase, which also functions as a hand-held kiosk for employee and manager self-service.
- Knack.it -- using gameplay for behavioral and personality assessments through its product, Knack, which delivers virtually instant results of candidate and employee scores.
- Peoplefluent -- an established talent management vendor, the company has created a compelling use-case for its recently acquired private social network product, SocialText.
- TalentBin -- reads and analyzes "social exhaust," or what people have written on social networks, to search the entire web to identify otherwise hidden candidates for open job requisitions.
- Visier -- taking workforce analytics to a new level with its easy-to-use, pre-packaged and free-form platform, Visier Workforce Analytics.
"I've spent countless hours this past July and August watching online product demos from 40 HR technology companies," said Kutik. "It was very difficult to select only six amid a pool of some very high-quality products. However, I'm confident that our attendees will be impressed with the level of innovation that these six companies display and will enjoy seeing how these awesome new technologies will help them get their job done in ways they never thought possible before."
Open to full conference attendees, the Awesome New Technologies session will be held on Tuesday, October 9, 2012 from 1:45 - 3:00 p.m.
The HR Technology® Conference & Exposition, held October 8-10 in Chicago is the annual Town Meeting of thousands of professionals from around the world who gather to share their expertise and challenges in all forms of technology for HR. In addition to senior HR practitioners, every major industry analyst, consultant, blogger and vendor regularly attends. This year's event will focus on a number of topics, including how the combination of Cloud Computing, Social in the Enterprise, Analytics (including Big Data) and Mobile is ushering in a new era in computing.
More details about the HR Technology® Conference & Exposition can be found at http://www.HRTechnologyConference.com. Most registration discounts expire on September 24.