LEVITTOWN, NY--(Marketwired - May 20, 2014) - Prosperity Systems, Inc., a software platform developer for professional and commercial applications, announces an offering using General Solicitation to Accredited Investors pursuant to Rule 506(c).
Prosperity's flagship software platform is called "Bullseye", which combines the functionality from multiple applications into a single compliance-aware windows-driven environment Prosperity's primary client base includes banking, stock brokerage, legal and other professional firms including Transfer Agencies and attorney offices and conference organizers. Additionally, Prosperity's software platform is used by The National Investment Banking Association.
Marco Alfonsi, the Company's Chief Executive Officer stated, "It is an exciting time in our company's development. We have come a long way not only technologically, but by increasing the integration of our product into the business lives of our clients year after year. We are excited to raise additional capital for the Company at this time for the overwhelming need for internal expansion. Our product has been widely accepted not only in the banking (broker-dealer) world, but across all industries requiring a plug-and-play back office."
The Company will offer its common shares pursuant to Rule 506(c) of Regulation D which permits issuers to engage in general solicitation and advertising so long as sales are only made to investors who meet accredited investor verification procedures. More information about the offering and product can be obtained at http://www.prosperitysystems.com/investors/
About Prosperity Systems, Inc.
Prosperity System, Inc. is a New York corporation. The Company was founded on April 8, 2008 by Marco Alfonsi, Romuald Stone, and Dr.Shari Jacobs. The Company is the producer of the "Bullseye" software platform product which includes the following functionalities:
- Easy to use document management -- drag and drop upload, version control, nested folders and compliance features such as time stamps for all document activity.
- CRM capabilities;
- Email Marketing; WrapMail-automatically wraps all outbound mail with HTML Corporate navigation and sidebars.
- Disaster Recovery -- all information is backed up and organized immediately when entered into the system; supporting logical record deletes only for true WORM media backups
- Built in Compliance Features -- creates compliance log notes for activities including when documents are read
- Secure Data Vault -- facilitates critical online information exchange between clients, including documents, pictures, videos and other types of files.
- Private Placement Memorandum -- distribution to broker-dealer community in one simple secure online platform through auto serialized and watermarked PPM document generation.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
This release contains certain "forward-looking statements" relating to the business of Prosperity Systems, Inc., which can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "hope," "substantially" "believes," "anticipates," "intends," expects" and similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to be materially different from those described herein as anticipated, believed, estimated or expected. Certain of these risks and uncertainties are or will be described in greater detail in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission offering documents prepared for Accredited Investors. These forward-looking statements are based on Prosperity Systems, Inc.'s current expectations and beliefs concerning future developments and their potential software development. There can be no assurance that future developments affecting Prosperity systems, Inc. will be those anticipated by the Company. These forward-looking statements involve a number of risks, uncertainties (some of which are beyond the control of the Company) or other assumptions that may cause actual results or performance to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Prosperity Systems, Inc. undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as may be required under applicable securities laws.