CINCINNATI, OH--(Marketwired - Oct 20, 2016) - Human Capital Management company Paycor, today announced it is expanding its executive team with the new appointments of President, Stacey Browning, Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), Glenn Cross and Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chris Power.
In its 26th year, Paycor has significantly expanded its customer base and has grown its team by hiring more than 200 associates across 25 cities. To prioritize an excellent customer experience and to support this continued growth, the company has expanded its C-Suite with the appointment of three seasoned executives with deep software experience to further accelerate growth and to drive long-term success.
Stacey Browning, President
- Browning has been invaluable to Paycor over the last 24 years, playing an integral role in the company's product development, project management, strategic planning, sales and marketing activities and has executed multiple acquisitions.
- In her new role as President, Browning will foster collaboration across the business and ensure executional excellence in product development and service delivery by coordinating the company's software, service, operations and marketing to customers.
- Most recently, Browning served as Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer at Paycor where she was responsible for the company's strategic planning, project management and sales and marketing activities.
Glenn Cross, Chief Marketing Officer
- As the first-ever chief marketing officer at Paycor, Cross will be responsible for developing Paycor's SaaS and SMB marketing and advertising strategies to accelerate revenue growth and ensure a high-performing sales organization. Cross brings more than 20 years of software expertise with experience in HCM market solutions and partners.
Chris Power, Chief Financial Officer
- Chris Power joins Paycor as CFO where he will be responsible for all financial elements of the company including overall company strategy, global procurement and pricing functions.
- Power brings more than 20 years of financial, strategic and operational expertise helping drive profitable expansion in high growth, high-tech environments at companies including Salary.com, Monster Worldwide and Nortel Networks.
- Prior to Paycor, Power served as CFO at www.LifeLock.com where he led the business through the IPO process and helped drive 45 consecutive quarters of sequential growth in revenue and subscribers. His public company and SaaS experience are critical to Paycor's future success.
"We have expanded our C-Suite with three individuals who bring the background and expertise both inside and outside of Paycor," said Bob Coughlin, CEO of Paycor. "This expertise will ensure that we are constantly pushing ourselves to bring the best possible experience to our clients. I'm thrilled to see what's in store for our customers and for our team over this next year."
Tweet this: .@PaycorInc expands executive team ahead of rapid growth. More info: http://ow.ly/bJyy305lCq1
Paycor is a trusted partner to more than 31,000 small and medium-sized businesses. Known for delivering modern, intuitive recruiting, HR and payroll solutions, Paycor partners with businesses to optimize the management of their most valuable asset -- their people. Paycor's personalized support and user-friendly technology ensure that key business processes, including recruiting, onboarding, reporting, timekeeping, compliance and payroll, run smoothly. Paycor's people operations solutions are recommended by today's most innovative brokers, bankers, and CPAs. Learn how Paycor can transform your business by starting a conversation at http://www.paycor.com.