CAMBRIDGE, MA--(Marketwired - Dec 18, 2013) - Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the leader in Business Process Management (BPM) and a leading provider of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions, today announced the latest version of its customer service solution. The new version, available on-cloud or on-premise, runs on Pegasystems' latest release, Pega 7, and represents a significant leap forward in enabling businesses and their customers to more easily and effectively interact over various communication channels and devices.
Pega Customer Service enables customer service organizations to deliver accurate, relevant and complete resolutions to customer inquiries on the first contact, whether the interaction is web, mobile, or via the contact center. Companies are able to reduce handle time and eliminate wasteful activities like screen toggling, copying, pasting and call noting. Automated decisioning and predictive analytics deliver real-time recommendations to guide both the customer and the service representative through every conversation, reducing effort, increasing positive outcomes, and in many cases eliminating agent training. When appropriate, self-service interactions can be seamlessly escalated to a customer service representative picking up exactly where the customer left off, without any loss of information, dramatically improving the customer experience.
The latest release of Pega Customer Service also strengthens customer engagement with integrated co-browsing, enhanced social collaboration features, and more extensive support for mobile devices. Pega Customer Service significantly increases customer service solution time to market through business-friendly development models and ease of change.
Quotes & Commentary:
"Today's customers are more empowered than ever before. They expect the companies they do business with to make service interactions effortless, accurate and valuable," said Steve Kraus, Senior Director of Product Marketing for CRM Solutions at Pegasystems. "Our new version of Pega Customer Service makes it easier for companies to engage customers in various channels and devices. And if that customer requires the assistance of a representative in the service center, Pega Customer Service recommends the contextually relevant actions at the right time. Real-time collaboration with experts also helps ensure that the customer receives the fastest, most accurate resolution on the first touch."
Highlights & Key Facts:
Pega Customer Service enables customers to receive consistent and effective service, while customer care organizations optimize efficiency with features such as:
- Co-Browse - Through a partnership with LiveLOOK, Pega now delivers a powerful online collaboration tool that creates an instant screen sharing experience. Companies now have a tool to provide exceptional customer service and better facilitate even the most complex service process
- Omni-channel User Experience - Helps deliver a consistent, attractive and intuitive user experience that automatically adapts to each channel and device. With this capability companies can design their best service experience once and simply deploy it to traditional channels as well as to social channels and on mobile devices
- Self Documenting Interactions -captures the complete audit trail for every interaction and with one click enables customer service representatives to capture every action they take. Eliminating the need for any on call noting or post-call work and greatly reducing handle times
- Social Collaboration - captures suggestions, events and case information as employees, partners and customers collaborate. This can reduce call transfers and hold times by making it easy for call center agents to engage subject matter experts
- Dynamic Case Management - A powerful new way for business analysts to capture, realize and evolve how they deliver customer service. Intuitive visual tools mirror the way business people naturally think about handling multi-channel interactions as stakeholders use visual tools to quickly and simply determine major stages and milestones, and then continuously improve the case flow process as they get work done
RSS Feeds for Pegasystems Press Releases, Pegasystems Media Coverage and Pegasystems Events
Pegasystems Build for Change® technology is the heart of better business software. It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems is the recognized leader in business process management and is also ranked as a leader in customer relationship management and mobile application development platform solutions by leading industry analysts. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.