LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwire - Jan. 30, 2013) - With Valentine's Day just around the corner, we wouldn't be surprised if a few of you are planning to whisk your loved one away and treat them to a romantic break they can't forget. Forget about buying a cheap bunch of flowers and a rubbish card, now's the ideal time to go all out and really treat your partner to a dream holiday abroad.
Take them to Paris, New York, Sydney...But remember, no matter what location you choose, finding the right destination for you is only one aspect to ensuring the ultimate Valentine's Day getaway. You need to consider the finer details, the ones which will guarantee your holiday to be the best one yet. Flying from Manchester? Then don't forget to look into car parking Manchester Airport.
This is a brilliant way to make your vacation run more smoothly and will allow you to relax as you make your way to and from the airport. But what are your options?
Car parking at Manchester Airport
- Meet and Greet - the best option for those preparing themselves for a holiday of complete luxury (Manchester Airport do all the hard work for you!)
- JetParks Plus - a ten minute free shuttle bus ride and you're almost ready to take off
- Long Stay - this includes a free shuttle bus ride, ideal for those taking a longer break
- Multi-storey - just a quick walk from the terminal
So if you're looking to achieve the perfect trip this Valentine's Day, don't neglect those essentials you need to make it extra special!
Notes to Editors:
- Manchester Airport car parking offers a wide range of options, both affordable and convenient. All official airport car parks are secure and easy to access from the motorway network.