SOURCE: Eppa SupraFruta Sangria
MISSION, KS--(Marketwired - Mar 19, 2014) - (Family Features) The arrival of warmer weather months can only mean one thing -- more opportunities for friends to gather together and enjoy an evening of beautiful weather, delicious food and tasty beverages.
With fresh air and flowers blooming, spring encourages everyone to celebrate its beauty. It's time to dust off that communal table, fluff up those springy accent pillows and invite over some old friends you haven't seen in a while. Let the bright colors and newness of the season inspire a cheery gathering guests will never forget.
Here are some tips on how to bring these budding elements to life at your party:
- Set the mood with music: A swinging playlist is a great way to set the tone for any party. Start the evening with a slow mix of your favorite tunes, and then build up the tempo from there. Music is also a great way to enhance any special theme you may have designated for your soiree.
- Get fruity: Nothing enhances the upbeat ambiance of a spring gathering than beverages with bursts of fruity flavor. Serve refreshing sangria, such as Eppa SupraFruta Sangria, the only organic premium bottled sangria made with real superfruit juice that's full of antioxidants.
- Mix it up: While you may have the urge to break out the special china or matching serve ware, the essence of casual dining involves a mixture of different colors, patterns and textures. Play up the carefree vibe by using a variety of serving bowls, platters, plates and glassware from various sets.
- Serve seasonal: When planning the menu for your party, be sure to incorporate the fresh flavors of the season. Check the seasonal produce section at your grocery store as inspiration for delicious side dishes and appetizers.
- Give yourself a break: While it's easy to get stressed out before the big event, be sure to relax and just have fun. Take a few minutes for yourself before the guests arrive and enjoy a nibble of the fabulous foods you've prepared or pour a refreshing drink, such as Eppa SuperFruta Sangria. This flavorful beverage is comprised of antioxidant-rich super fruits, including pomegranate, blueberry, blood orange and acai juices, which give it two times the amount of antioxidants as a glass of red wine.
So, let a little spring air into your home and get ready for another great season filled with vibrant, memorable parties spent with those you cherish the most. For more fresh and flavorful ways to enhance your springtime events, visit www.eppasangria.com.
About Family Features Editorial Syndicate
This and other food and lifestyle content can be found at www.editors.familyfeatures.com. Family Features is a leading provider of free food and lifestyle content for use in print and online publications. Register with no obligation to access a variety of formatted and unformatted features, accompanying photos, and automatically updating Web content solutions.