SOURCE: Piksel 316 Networks
NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Feb 5, 2014) - Piksel 316 Networks, a provider of video solutions to churches and religious organizations, has announced key appointments strengthening the functions of marketing, sales, and engineering in their team.
"Piksel 316 Networks is an organization that for over a decade has served churches and religious organizations. Our new team members are important to our mission of helping ministries harness the power of technology and building their very own digital church. We're passionately committed to revolutionizing the way the Word is heard around the world outside the four walls of a traditional church -- whether it's through social media, digital donations, live streaming, mobile apps or video-on-demand," said Benj Smith, General Manager, Piksel 316 Networks.
Piksel 316 Networks would like to welcome:
- Alyssa Ideboen who joins as Marketing Manager - OVP A new media expert, Alyssa loves connecting people to the right product or service using the power of digital marketing. Alyssa is a graduate of Judson University with a BA in Business Management and Communications.
- Jennifer Mann joins the sales team as Market Development Manager. With a background in sales, customer experience, and marketing, Jennifer most recently worked as Marketing Manager at Market Force Information, and is a graduate of West Chester University of Pennsylvania with a degree in Marketing and Communications.
- Justin Kennedy joins as Sales Executive from Quicken Loans, with a background as a worship leader, songwriter and performer. A graduate of the University of Georgia, Justin is passionate about growing congregations and improving the church experience.
- Brendan Claroni joins as Software Engineer, focused on the ongoing development and maintenance of the Piksel OVP leveraging over six years of experience in software development. Brendan is a graduate of Georgia Southern University with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
- Katelyn Pitts joins as Sales Operations Analyst having recently graduated from University of North Georgia with a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics.
Meet the team from Piksel 316 Networks at NRB International Christian Media Convention in Nashville, TN from February 23-25, 2014. Stop by booth #826 or book a meeting to find out how we can help you bring more people together in more ways.
About Piksel 316 Networks
Founded in faith, Piksel 316 Networks has helped hundreds of ministries expand their mission by building a digital church. One that harnesses the power of podcasts, mobile apps, social media, and streaming video. Our digital strategists and video technology veterans aren't just the best in the business; they're also followers of Christ. Learn more at www.316networks.com.
We help the world's leading brands maximize their reach and return with video.
Comprised of a global team of experts we call 'televisionaries', Piksel has helped to design, build, and manage online video services for major media companies like AT&T, BSkyB, Celcom, Mediaset, Sky Deutschland and Televisa, as well as enterprise brands like Airbus, Barnes & Noble, and Volkswagen.
Headquartered in New York City, Piksel (formerly KIT digital, Inc.) offices can be found throughout Europe and the Americas, serving more than 1,600 clients in over 50 countries.
Follow the company on Twitter at www.twitter.com/piksel