DALLAS, TX--(Marketwired - November 10, 2016) - Pinnacle, one of the nation's leading multifamily management firms, has partnered with Updater, an automated and guided web application that provides residents with an easier and seamless moving experience.
"Finding new ways to elevate the resident experience is paramount to Pinnacle and Updater is a great tool to help us accomplish that," said Jennifer Staciokas, Pinnacle's senior vice president of marketing and training. "We are thrilled to offer this virtual concierge service that allows us to implement a hassle-free moving experience for residents from the time they choose to live in a Pinnacle managed community. Updater is an absolute time saver."
Updater helps residents save hours of time with the following features:
- Purchase Renters Insurance: Residents can purchase renters insurance directly through their Updater account.
- Update Accounts: Users can automatically update account records for up to 15,000 business, including magazines, newspapers, alumni associations, charities, retailer loyalty and frequent flier accounts.
- Connect Home Services & Utilities: Updater helps residents transfer utilities, set up digital services and schedule in-home installations.
- Forward Mail: Updater files each resident's official U.S. Postal Service mail-forwarding form. Residents never have to set foot in a post office.
- Schedule In-Home Moving Estimates: Residents can schedule up to three in-home estimates with reliable, Updater-approved moving companies.
- Send Digital Moving Announcements: Residents can notify friends and family that they are moving with a custom digital e-card to post on social media or send via email.
- Claim Move-in Offers: Updater provides special offers and exclusive deals on moving services and expenses, such as discounts on professional cleaning, moving companies, cardboard boxes, recycling bins, and more.
"As we enter a new era in improving resident satisfaction and the resident experience, it's only fitting that property managers work to solve resident pain points through technology and amenities," said Ash Bell, vice president and executive director of property management at Updater. "That's why we're thrilled to work with Pinnacle, an industry leader, to simplify resident moving woes and help them deliver on their promise of exemplary customer satisfaction."
About Pinnacle Property Management Services, LLC
Pinnacle Property Management Services, LLC, ("Pinnacle") is a privately held national real estate provider specializing in third party management of multifamily residential communities. As one of the nation's preferred third-party managers, Pinnacle's portfolio includes over 165,000 residential units and 2.5 million square feet of commercial assets. With the Corporate headquarters located in Dallas, Texas, Pinnacle has more than 4,000 employees located in 32 states. For more information, visit www.pinnacleliving.com.
Updater makes moving easier for the 17 million households that relocate every year in the US. With Updater, users seamlessly transfer utilities, update accounts and records, forward mail, and much more. Hundreds of the most prominent real estate companies in the US (from real estate brokerages to multifamily and relocation companies) rely on Updater's real estate products to save clients hours with a branded and personalized Updater moving experience.
Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised over $30 million from leading investors, including SoftBank Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors®), and more. For more information, please visit www.updater.com.
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/11/10/11G121649/Images/GettyImages-493156734-c7ce0cd8b2e0aacdb78349404221d993.jpg