NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwire - Sep 5, 2012) - Pivot (www.pivotcon.com), the only conference that delivers the insight and strategies to help top brands and agencies succeed in a business landscape altered by Social Consumers, today announced new speakers for the Conference, which takes place in New York October 15-16, 2012.
All Pivot speakers are selected by Brian Solis, Pivot's host, as the most powerful, engaging and unique possible illuminators of Pivot's theme of "From Social Brands to Social Business."
"Pivot 2011 explored the concept of the Social Consumer and the role social media plays in engagement, marketing and advertising, and advocacy," Solis said. "This year, the impact of Social Consumerism has evolved beyond pure marketing, into commerce, customer service, product development and employee engagement. We are witnessing the rise of the Social Business and with these new speakers added to our line-up, we're putting attendees on the frontlines of defining new models for consumer engagement."
New speakers that will join Brian at Pivot 2012 include:
- Jonathan Becher, CMO, SAP
- Rob Harles, Global Head of Social Media, Bloomberg
- Jonah Peretti, CEO, Buzzfeed
- Gregory Gerik, Social Media Leader, 3M
- Derek Gottfrid, VP Product, Tumblr
- Justin De Graaf, Senior Manager Corporate Marketing Strategy and Insights, Coca Cola
- Jason Breed, Social Media Practice Lead, Accenture
- Nick Law, Global CCO, R/GA
- Sarah Hofstetter, President, 360i
- Ellen Stone, SVP Marketing, Bravo
- Thomas Marzano, Creative Director for Digital Brand Design, Phillips
- BridgetDolan, Vice President, Interactive Media, Sephora
- Alison Hillhouse VP, Insights Innovation, MTV
- Carol Cone, Global Chair, Business+Social Purpose Practice, Edelman
These new speakers follow a remarkable set of previously announced leaders on stage at Pivot, including: Tim Reiss of Google, Paul Adams of Facebook, Linda Boff of GE, Charlene Li of Altimeter Group, Michael Lazerow of Salesforce/Buddy Media and Frank Eliaison of Citibank.
Karmin, the musical duo who built a chart-topping career via YouTube and Social platforms, will talk and perform at the end of Pivot's first day. Karmin joins stars such as comic Baratunde Thurston, hip hop mogul Jermaine Dupri, Adam Duritz of Counting Crows and Google+ music sensation Daria Musk as Pivot speakers and performers.
The full roster of Pivot speakers can be seen at 2012.pivotcon.com/speakers.
About The Pivot Conference
The Pivot Conference is a uniquely powerful Social Business conference, held October 15-16, 2012 at the Crowne Plaza in NYC, singularly focused on helping brand marketers gain essential confidence in their power to inhabit the culture, conventions, and conversations of Social Consumers and the emerging Social Construct. Pivot is limited to 500 of the top minds from major brands and agencies to ensure the most powerful possible interaction, and sold out in 2011. Visit www.pivotcon.com for more information or to secure your place.