SOURCE: American Craft Endeavors
THE VILLAGES, FL--(Marketwired - Apr 16, 2014) -
WHAT: 18th Annual The Villages Craft Festival (Brownwood Paddock Square)
WHEN: April 19 - 20, 2014, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
WHERE: Brownwood Paddock Square
Navigational Address: 2705 West Torch Lake Drive, The Villages, FL 32162
The 18th Annual The Villages Craft Festival returns to Brownwood Paddock Square Easter Weekend. This springtime tradition will once again feature the finest artists and crafters in the country and showcase a variety of craft media with prices set to suit all budgets. Festival promoter American Craft Endeavors has produced quality craft and art shows in The Villages for more than 18 years, including those held at Spanish Springs Town Square and Lake Sumter Town Square. Admission is free and open to the public.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL:
- Juried outdoor craft showcase
- Original crafts - Handmade in America
- Unique and affordable gift items
- 150 crafters from 30 different states
- Prices set to suit all budgets - ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000
- Crafters are hand-selected from hundreds of applicants
- All crafters are on site for the duration of the festival
- Vast array of craft media including folk art, pottery, personalized gifts, handmade clothing, basket weaving, beaded utensils, candles, cork assemblage, fabric design, fiber quilts, fused wax & glass, hair accessories, handbags & accessories, handmade cards, leather, mosaic, wood, painted wood, plaster craft and stained glass.
For additional information on the 18th Annual The Villages Craft Festival at Brownwood Paddock Square and other American Craft Endeavors craft shows across the country, visit www.artfestival.com or call 561-746-6615.