SOURCE: American Craft Endeavors
ST. PETE BEACH, FL--(Marketwired - Apr 1, 2014) -
WHAT: 11th Annual St. Pete Beach Corey Area Craft Festival
WHEN: Saturday & Sunday, April 5 - 6, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
WHERE: Corey Ave. & Gulf Blvd. in Downtown St. Pete Beach
Navigational Address: 595 Corey Avenue, St. Pete Beach, FL
WHY: To Support the Arts, the Corey Avenue Merchants Association and the Local Economy
ADMISSION: Free and open to the public
CONTACT INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-746-6615
American Craft Endeavors, producer of first rate juried craft festivals throughout Florida, returns to St. Pete Beach with another high-end craft festival this spring. The 11th Annual St. Pete Beach Corey Area Craft Festival has been slated for April 5 - 6, 2014. This two-day outdoor event transforms Corey Avenue into a craft showcase with quality affordable crafts by leading local and regional artists from as many as 30 different states. There will be an eclectic selection of handmade art and unique gift items on display and for sale with prices set to suit all budgets. A Green Market will feature exotic plants, gourmet dips and spices, and much more. Admission is free and open to the public.
- Juried outdoor craft showcase
- Original crafts -- Handmade in America
- Unique and affordable gift items
- 150 crafters from 30 different states
- Prices set to suit all budgets -- ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000
- Crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants
- All crafters on site for duration of festival
- Vast array of artistic media: including folk art, pottery, personalized gifts, handmade clothing, basket weaving, beaded utensils, candles, cork assemblage, fabric design, fiber quilts, fused wax & glass, hair accessories, handbags & accessories, handmade cards, leather, mosaic, wood, painted wood, plaster craft, stained glass
- Green Market featuring exotic plants, gourmet dips and spices and much more.
- A portion of the proceeds benefits St. Pete Beach Corey Area Merchants.