BASKING RIDGE, NJ--(Marketwire - Oct 24, 2012) -
- Financial services company to implement next-generation contact center to help provide the personal touch over any channel
- Multimedia customer service and sophisticated routing technologies will help drive fast, first call resolution for policyholders and greater productivity for more than 90,000 independent field agents
- Solution will connect 2500 employees and customer service agents across new headquarters and eight other locations through a private cloud
Avaya today announced that Primerica, a financial services company serving customers and independent agents in North America, has selected Avaya Customer Experience Interaction Management solutions to power its new headquarters.
Primerica will deploy new customer service capabilities to serve both direct customers and its 90,000 independent representatives to drive faster, more effective service through both self and assisted service. Customers and agents will be able to use virtually any channel -- voice, video, email, text, IM or mobile -- and through the application of sophisticated routing technologies, have a consistent, seamless experience.
The new technologies will enable customers and agents to easily escalate from self service to assisted service when they need more help -- without closing out of a session and starting over. Information captured during the self-service part of the interaction will be carried forward as the interaction proceeds from one mode of communication to the next, providing a more efficient, unified experience. Contact center workforce management, monitoring and reporting capabilities will enable Primerica to optimize operations and staff through more accurate forecasting, more comprehensive training and easy to use real-time management tools.
Primerica will also use Avaya's real-time collaboration solutions to connect its new headquarters in Duluth, Georgia and eight other locations in a centralized, private-cloud, configuration. Services and applications such as voice, video, messaging and conferencing will be delivered to employees over the company's private cloud.
Avaya Solution for Primerica
Avaya is providing Primerica with the following solutions:
- Avaya Aura® core unified communications platform, to centralize communications, collaboration and customer service operations and management. This private cloud architecture will enable Primerica to extend services and applications throughout the company's locations and workforce of office-based, mobile and remote employees.
- A full suite of Contact Center solutions, providing self-service applications and orchestration; streamlined routing of multi-channel customer service communications to help ensure customers and field agents are handled by the right service agent to meet their needs; on demand customer video through a simple link or website, and Avaya Workforce Optimization to help manage, monitor and maintain the best possible customer service operations and staff.
- Avaya Aura real-time collaboration applications, including Avaya Aura Conferencing 7.0 and Avaya Aura Messaging for real-time collaboration across the entire workforce.
"Primerica has put a stake in the ground to be a different kind of financial services company. We want our customers and agents to have the kind of experience reminiscent of the type that could be had when business was done on Main Street in any town. When the business owner knew your name the moment you walked in the door and quite likely, why you were there. The Avaya solutions we're deploying will help us capture that with the advantage of next-generation technologies to address how people work, communicate and collaborate today."
--David Wade, CIO, Primerica
Avaya Customer Experience Interaction Management Solutions
Tags: Avaya, Primerica, customer experience management, customer service, contact center, multi-channel, business communications, customer collaboration, multimedia customer service
Primerica, Inc. headquartered in Duluth, GA, is a leading distributor of financial products to middle-income families in North America. Primerica representatives educate their Main Street clients about how to better prepare for a more secure financial future by assessing their needs and providing appropriate solutions through term life insurance, which we underwrite, and mutual funds, annuities and other financial products, which we distribute primarily on behalf of third parties. In addition, Primerica provides an entrepreneurial full or part-time business opportunity for individuals seeking to earn income by distributing the company's financial products. We insure more than 4.3 million lives and approximately 2 million clients maintain investment accounts with us. Primerica is a member of the Russell 2000 Stock index and is traded on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "PRI."
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.
Certain statements contained in this press release are forward-looking statements. These statements may be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "anticipate," "believe," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "might," "plan," "potential," "predict," "should" or "will" or other similar terminology. We have based these forward-looking statements on our current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections. While we believe these expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections are reasonable, such forward looking statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. These and other important factors may cause our actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. For a list and description of such risks and uncertainties, please refer to Avaya's filings with the SEC that are available at www.sec.gov/. Avaya disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Follow Avaya on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flickr, and the Avaya Connected Blog.