SOURCE: Pristine Advisers
NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Oct 18, 2013) - Pristine Advisers and its affiliate CEFNetwork.com announce the Annual Closed-End Fund Conference, Insight and Enlightenment into the World of Closed-End Funds, taking place on Wednesday, November 6th at the Marriott Marquis Times Square in New York. The event is a day of discussion and debate about Closed-End Funds from seasoned professionals in the Closed-End Fund space.
All delegates are invited guests of the event sponsors and welcome to attend the entire event from 8:00 am - 5:30 pm including breakfast, networking luncheon and cocktail reception. The invitation to attend in person is extended to qualified investors, analysts, brokers, financial advisors, wealth managers and members of the financial press at no cost All are welcome to attend the videocast which will be available live and for replay.
"There are many financial conferences, but none that are specific to Closed-End Funds," states Patricia Baronowski-Schneider, President of Pristine Advisers and CEFNetwork.com. "We are extremely pleased by how this event has evolved over the past few years. Closed-End Funds are investment vehicles which have been in existence for more than a century yet the types of Funds available today are very diverse in nature. There are many options for every type of investor and therefore much to discuss."
Topics this year include: Alternative Investment Strategies, European and Emerging Markets CEFs, ETFs, Income Generators, Tax Considerations, Leverage, Discounts, Master Limited Partnerships, Business Development Companies, Equity and Fixed Income CEF Leaders.
Guest Speakers and Sponsors:
- Alexander Reiss, Director of Closed-End Fund Research, Stifel Nicolaus
- Carlton Neel, SVP and Portfolio Manager, Zweig Advisers
- Christian Magoon, Founder and CEO, YieldShares
- Daniel Spears, President, Cushing MLP Asset Management
- David Wertheim, Director, Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management presenting European Equity Fund, New Germany Fund and Central Europe, Russia and Turkey Fund
- Dean Choksi, SVP of Finance and Head of Investor Relations, Fifth Street Management
- Ed Russell, Director, Tortoise Capital Advisors
- Eduardo Solano, VP, Investor Relations, The Mexico Fund, Inc.
- Elias Lanik, Senior Closed-End Fund Analyst, BofA Merrill Lynch
- Gregg Greenberg, Reporter, TheStreet.com
- Grier Eliasek, President and COO, Prospect Capital Corporation
- James Upton, Senior Portfolio Specialist, Morgan Stanley Investment Management
- John Cole Scott, Portfolio Manager, Closed-End Fund Advisors
- Kenneth Fincher, SVP Portfolio Manager at First Trust Advisors
- Kevin Snowball, CEO at PXP Vietnam Asset Management
- Mariana Bush, Head of Closed-End Fund and Exchange Traded Tracking Products Research, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Matthew Howlett, Director at UBS Investment Bank
- Michael Jabara, Executive Director, Head of ETF and CEF Research, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Noel O'Halloran, Director, CIO at Kleinwort Benson Investors International and Portfolio Manager of The New Ireland Fund, Inc.
- Robert Shaker, Portfolio Manager, Shaker Financial Services
- Sangeeta Marfatia, Executive Director, Closed-End Fund Research, UBS Wealth Management Americas
- Scott Fries, Portfolio Manager, First Trust Senior Floating Rate Income Fund II
- Steven Pikelny, Funds Analyst, Active Funds Research, Morningstar
- Laurel Hill Advisory Services
- NYSE Euronext
For more information on this event, including speaker bios, sponsors, and the agenda, please visit:
To register to attend in person:
To register to view the webcast/videocast: