TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - January 24, 2017) - During a live webcast on Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 11am EST (4pm GMT/UK), industry expert Masha Hoffey, Director of Clinical Analytics for the Informatics team, at PerkinElmer will discuss how medical monitors can leverage guided visual analytics to find and act on the right issues quickly without sifting through mounds of clinical data, allowing monitoring teams to perform in-stream review of study data and make smarter decisions faster.
Viewers will learn:
- Common analytic challenges that slow medical monitoring and raise the risk of missed safety signals
- Data visualization and analytic capabilities available today that can shave up to four weeks off the submission process
- Analytic capabilities needed to handle the impact innovations in trial design (e.g., real-world evidence, adaptive trials) and regulatory changes will have on in-stream data review
This webinar is the first in the series "Four Steps to Shorten Your Clinical Trials with Informatics", exploring proven ways to develop go/no-go insights faster so clinical development teams can:
- Get submission-ready faster
- Reduce the risk of a rejected submission or potential market withdrawal
- Optimize data provisioning, aggregation and review
This series is brought to you by PerkinElmer, a global industry leader committed to innovating for a healthier world and a provider of TIBCO Spotfire®, the number one choice for the strategic assessment of clinical data.
For more information or to register for the complimentary webcast on February 7, visit: Propel Medical Review with Guided Analytics
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global Life Sciences community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners (from pharmaceutical & biotech companies, private & academic research institutions, healthcare centers, etc.) turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.
To learn more about Xtalks visit http://xtalks.com
For information about hosting a webinar visit http://xtalks.com/sponsorship.ashx
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2017/1/23/11G128095/Images/Perkin_Elmer_200-856922514507.jpg