SALT LAKE CITY, UT--(Marketwired - Feb 19, 2014) -
Today Qualtrics announced new functionality for the market-leading Qualtrics Research Suite. Enhanced capabilities include real-time monitoring of survey performance in the field, a one-click Net Promoter Score (NPS) feature to make it easier to gauge customer loyalty, and new SMS survey capabilities.
Be Right with Cutting-Edge, Innovative Technology
Qualtrics Research Suite has long been the go-to online survey platform for organizations that need to collect, analyze and act on insights. Organizations around the world including enterprises, academic institutions, and government agencies all use Qualtrics -- the single source for insights -- to gather and understand customer satisfaction, NPS, customer experience, brand, market and employee feedback. With these latest enhancements, Qualtrics Research Suite gives clients new features to better engage survey takers with an insightful real-time view of survey health statistics, the ability to reach respondents via a variety of communication channels and the ease of pre-built survey question types.
"Last year alone, more than a million unique surveys were created using Qualtrics," said Steve Brain, head of engineering, Qualtrics. "In addition, our total number of users grew by over 40 percent. We're constantly looking for new and innovative ways to help our customers succeed and keep our solutions on the leading edge. These latest features are a testament of that commitment to our customers."
Survey Health Simplified
- To gather the most relevant customer, market and employee insights, organizations need to ask the right questions.
- For the first time, with the new Survey Health dashboard in Qualtrics Research Suite, clients can view a live, instant summary of how surveys are performing in the field, including response rates, trends, quota analysis, dropout rates and engagement around specific survey questions.
- Survey Health gives clients a bird's-eye-view to manage multiple survey projects easily and simultaneously.
- "We're really excited to provide the information our customers need to launch successful surveys," said Steve Brain. "Our customers will use Survey Health to gauge the overall effectiveness and impact of their surveys, and make rapid adjustments where needed."
New One-Click NPS Question Builder
- NPS was first introduced in 2003 by Bain Consulting and has evolved into the standard loyalty metric. Based on the primary question, "How likely are you to recommend our company to your friends?" it provides organizations with a straightforward measure of customer satisfaction and the likelihood to recommend.
- The latest release of Qualtrics Research Suite includes a one-click NPS question builder with seamless reporting, which shows results in an easy-to-understand format. This new question type automatically populates the "likelihood to recommend" measurement on the required zero-to-ten point scale, and then automatically formats the results into an easy-to-digest report.
Additional Capabilities include:
- SMS Surveys: Organizations can now deliver survey questions directly to the respondent's mobile device. Survey takers can respond via SMS text message, from any device capable of texting. This functionality allows for rapid, immediate, unobtrusive feedback from customers, regardless of device. With the well-documented explosion of mobile devices, Forrester Research, Inc. estimates that 61 percent of the world's population owns at least one mobile phone*, companies can now reach a mass of respondents quickly and easily via SMS.
- Qualtrics Mobile Image Upload: Qualtrics Offline Surveys offer anytime, anywhere access to consumers, helping organizations increase response rates and provide in-the-moment reactions that decision-makers can apply to improve service and product offerings. Researchers or respondents can take a picture from a tablet or smartphone and upload the image into the survey response, even when off the grid. This capability provides enhanced and accurate opinion measurement from respondents with in-the-moment visual feedback. This offers a variety of benefits for organizations looking to gather valuable insight regarding product fit, aesthetic preferences and prototype testing among others. Organizations can now offer a richer experience for survey takers and more accurate and detailed data collection capabilities for researchers.
*Forrester Research, Inc., "The Mobile Market Research Landscape 2012," by Roxana Strohmenger, November 14, 2012
Qualtrics is the world's leading enterprise survey technology provider. Qualtrics makes it easy to capture real-time customer, market and employee insights that inform data-driven business decisions. Enterprises, academic institutions, and government agencies rely on the Qualtrics platform to gather and understand customer satisfaction, NPS, customer experience, brand, market, and employee feedback.
Founded in 2002, Qualtrics serves more than 5,000 enterprises worldwide, including half of the Fortune 100 and 97 of the top 100 business schools. For more information and a free trial, visit www.qualtrics.com.