REDWOOD CITY, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 16, 2014) - Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS), a pioneer and leading provider of cloud security and compliance solutions, today announced that management will participate at the following upcoming investor conferences:
- Baird Growth Conference on Wednesday, May 7, 2014 in Chicago, IL. Philippe Courtot, Chairman and CEO, will present at 1:50 p.m. CDT (2:50 p.m. EDT, 11:50 a.m. PDT) *
- Wedbush Transformational Technologies Management Access Conference on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 in New York, NY. Philippe Courtot, Chairman and CEO, will present at 9:45 a.m. EDT (6:45 a.m. PDT) *
- Cowen Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 in New York, NY. Wolfgang Kandek, CTO, will participate in "Defending Against The Cyber Onslaught" panel at 11:00 a.m. EDT (8:00 a.m. PDT)
- Raymond James Internet/Software Crossover Conference on Thursday, May 29, 2014 in San Francisco, CA. Philippe Courtot, Chairman and CEO, will present at 1:45 p.m. PDT (4:45 p.m. EDT) *
- Stephens Spring Conference on Tuesday, June 3, 2014 in New York, NY. Philippe Courtot, Chairman and CEO, will present at 8:00 a.m. EDT (5:00 a.m. PDT) *
* A live webcast, as well as a replay, of this presentation will be accessible from the Investor Relations section of Qualys' website at investor.qualys.com.
Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS), is a pioneer and leading provider of cloud security and compliance solutions with over 6,700 customers in more than 100 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100. The QualysGuard Cloud Platform and integrated suite of solutions help organizations simplify security operations and lower the cost of compliance by delivering critical security intelligence on demand and automating the full spectrum of auditing, compliance and protection for IT systems and web applications. Founded in 1999, Qualys has established strategic partnerships with leading managed service providers and consulting organizations, including Accuvant, BT, Dell SecureWorks, Fujitsu, NTT, Symantec, Verizon, and Wipro. The Company is also a founding member of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA). For more information, please visit www.qualys.com.
Qualys, the Qualys logo and QualysGuard are proprietary trademarks of Qualys, Inc. All other products or names may be trademarks of their respective companies.