NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Sep 29, 2016) - Quovo, the leading provider of account aggregation and data analytics for finance, today announced the release of the Quovo Advisor Dashboard. The new dashboard will initially be rolled out to 2,000 financial advisors nationwide with plans to expand to over 12,000 advisors by year end.
"The wealth management industry has embraced data science and we are honored to be playing a part in its modernization," said Lowell Putnam, Co-Founder and CEO of Quovo. "This year, we've realized record growth and have mirrored that growth internally -- nearly doubling our headcount across business development, engineering, data science, and operations. In keeping with this growth, we are excited to announce the release of the new Quovo Advisor Dashboard, which will deepen financial advisors' client relationships by providing them with cutting edge data insights."
Quovo Advisor Dashboard features include,
- Streamlined User Experience and Interface Design creating a more intuitive experience for financial advisors while simplifying popular workflows.
- Advanced Charting Features enabling advisors to visualize both individual clients as well as their entire book of business.
- Client Data Insights allowing advisors to seamlessly analyze both their client's portfolio data as well as their comprehensive book of business.
- Comprehensive Alert System enhancing an advisors' oversight of their clients' accounts and investments.
- Firm-level Dashboard View enabling enterprise clients to perform firm-level analytics on their financial advisors as well.
In just one year since the close of its latest oversubscribed funding round, Quovo has announced over 13 new partnerships and integrations with industry-leading firms including, Jefferson National, SS&C Black Diamond, Schwab Performance Technologies, Janney Montgomery Scott, Marstone, and most recently, Salesforce. Additionally, Quovo has doubled its employee headcount to properly oversee and service the millions of financial transactions that run through their platform daily. To stay up to date on Quovo news and enhancements, please subscribe to the Quovo newsletter.
Quovo is the leading provider of account aggregation and data science for finance. Hundreds of financial institutions, advisors, and fintech companies representing millions of end-users utilize Quovo's technology to better serve their clients with more powerful and accurate data. As one of the last independent account aggregators in finance, Quovo continuously evaluates data from thousands of sources in order to produce the highest quality data regardless of account type or asset location. For more information, please visit www.quovo.com.