AVENTURA, FL--(Marketwired - Nov 21, 2016) - RA Sushi knows the best meals are the ones shared with friends. That's why the restaurant is rolling out an exclusive seasonal menu that focuses on sharing the love of food and drink through tantalizing shareable dishes and handcrafted cocktails made with a creative twist for which RA Sushi is known.
Available through mid-April, the right-sized, shareable portions from RA's Asian kitchen give guests a chance to mix and match a variety of easy-to-enjoy, casual dishes, which are perfect for everything from an intimate dinner for two to a festive happy hour for 20. Similarly, the specialty cocktails cover a wide spectrum of flavor, from bright and citrusy to spicy and sweet, ideal for any mood or taste.
Known for its innovative menu, which includes creative sushi and handcrafted cocktails served up in an energetic atmosphere, the limited-time menu includes many hand-held and finger-food favorites, including:
- Thai Style Chicken Satay: three skewers of lightly marinated grilled chicken served with curry aioli ($6)
- "RA"ckin' Calamari: Panko-breaded crispy calamari served with tonkatsu mayo ($6)
- Kaarage Chicken: Japanese-style fried chicken with ginger, garlic, sesame served with spicy mayo ($5)
- Tempura Shrimp Lettuce Wraps: Lightly battered shrimp, honshimeji mushrooms, shishito peppers tossed with a Japanese curry mayo; served in lettuce cups ($6)
- Poke: Sashimi grade tuna, yellowtail and salmon mixed with cucumber, avocado, sesame seeds and poke sauce; served in a crispy gyoza shell ($6)
- "RA"ckin' Shrimp: "RA"ckin' Shrimp, coleslaw and guacamole topped with ginger teriyaki sauce and red bell pepper; served in a crispy gyoza shell ($6)
- Pork: Tender braised pork tossed with a yuzu pepper soy, coleslaw, and scallion; served in a corn tortilla ($6)
RA Sushi's seasonal cocktails are as diverse as they are delicious and include:
- Rosemary Monkey: Monkey Shoulder, Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur, fresh orange, rosemary and a dash of Angostura. The Rosemary Monkey is the featured drink created by Ashley Nieves, bartender at RA Sushi's Corona restaurant. Nieves' drink was selected out of more than 50 submissions from RA restaurants across the country by a panel of judges, including celebrity mixologist Charlotte Voisy. ($9.50)
- Sour Sailor: Sailor Jerry shaken with Carpano Antica Vermouth, pineapple juice, Angostura bitters and sweetened lime juice ($8.50)
- Milk & Cookies: A decadent blend of Rumchata, Malibu Rum, Baileys Irish Cream and chai tea served straight up with a fortune cookie ($7)
The shareable specials are available through mid-April at RA Sushi restaurants in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Nevada and Texas.
In addition to the limited-time menu, RA Sushi offers full lunch, dinner, sushi and cocktail selections, and is especially well known for both its Happy Hour and late-night Happy Hour. The restaurant also features to-go and robust catering options for individuals and companies looking to bring the flavors of an Asian kitchen to their holiday parties or special events. Whether planning for a large group or intimate gathering, RA Sushi's team of RA'ckers are ready to help guests explore the menu and assemble a delicious menu to satisfy all palates -- from sushi and noodles to salads and steaks.
For hours and other information, visit RASushi.com
About RA Sushi
RA opened its first restaurant in Scottsdale, Ariz., in 1997 and has expanded to 27 restaurants in nine states, including Arizona (Phoenix-Ahwatukee, Mesa, North Scottsdale, South Scottsdale, Tempe and Tucson); California (Chino Hills, Corona, Marina Del Rey, Torrance and Tustin); Florida (Orlando, Pembroke Pines and South Miami); Georgia (Atlanta); Illinois (Chicago, Glenview and Lombard); Kansas (Leawood); Maryland (Baltimore); Nevada (Las Vegas); and Texas (Addison, Austin, two Houston locations, Plano and Southlake). Look for RA on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest, and check in at RA Sushi on Foursquare. For information, visit RAsushi.com.