SANTA CLARA, CA--(Marketwired - Jan 6, 2015) - RackWare, the software provider that integrates data center and cloud resources into a scalable and intelligently managed computing environment, today announced 2014 as its most successful year yet with an impressive revenue growth of 350%, along with significant corporate and technology milestones.
RackWare continues to see tremendous enterprise interest in its flexible and automated cloud management solution, RackWare Management Module (RMM). RMM enables enterprises to easily and cost-effectively move their workloads seamlessly between private, public or hybrid cloud environments while allowing them to expand and contract resources, as they are needed. The technology has seen increasingly accelerated demand from enterprises worldwide as they embrace the cloud and demand intelligent hybrid cloud management capabilities to suit their evolving infrastructure needs.
RackWare 2014 Milestones At-A-Glance
- Secured a $2.3 million round in new funding in July 2014, following a $3 million Series A round in July 2013.
- Launched RMM 3.0 in July to include added cloud disaster recovery functionality with unique platform agnostic DR and migration capabilities.
- Launched integrations with CenturyLink, Amazon Web Services and IBM SoftLayer, allowing enterprises to enjoy a seamless extension of legacy, and new, internal infrastructures and applications with push-button ease.
- Launched new Channel Partner Program to include global Service Providers and VARs, allowing more partners and customers to benefit from the RackWare advantage.
- Cemented new and extended partnerships with Peer1 Hosting, Cobalt, iSys, InterRoute, CenturyLink, NetApp and IBM.
- Secured a significant new patent for containers, fortifying RackWare's architectural leadership in the area of containers.
- Doubled the company's number of customers and continued to gain traction in key verticals including: financial services, consulting, healthcare, retail and service providers.
- Doubled corporate employee head-count headquarters in Milpitas, CA and R&D center in Salt Lake City, UT.
To learn more about RackWare and its RMM solution, visit: http://www.rackwareinc.com/
RackWare Announces 2015 Cloud Predictions
Curious to know what's in store for the Cloud in 2015? Check out RackWare's top 2015 industry predictions: http://bit.ly/13HK2QD
"We conceived RackWare with a vision of platform-agnostic and cloud-agnostic workload portability underlying a true hybrid IT deployment. Our explosive sales growth as well as our containers patent over the past year underscores the value of RackWare's vision and execution. This is extremely encouraging as we look forward to accelerating our momentum in 2015," said Sash Sunkara, CEO of RackWare.
Tweet This: .@rackware announces significant corporate momentum, including revenue growth of 350% in 2014 http://bit.ly/1wcG5eJ
RackWare allows enterprises to use the public cloud as just another resource for their internal infrastructure -- for disaster recovery, as well as scaling purposes. With its unique ability to be platform and cloud agnostic, RackWare's flagship solution, the RackWare Management Module (RMM), allows workloads to be ported between any platform, virtual or physical, and any cloud. RackWare has moved thousands of workloads for hundreds of customers and has partnerships with large Service Providers and VARs. RackWare was founded in 2009 and is based in Milpitas, Calif. For more information, go to: www.rackwareinc.com.