SOURCE: Rambler Metals & Mining Plc
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM and BAIE VERTE, NEWFOUNDLAND and LABRADOR, CANADA--(Marketwired - Feb 19, 2014) - Rambler Metals and Mining plc (TSX VENTURE: RAB) (LSE: RMM) ('Rambler' or the 'Company'), a copper and gold producer operating in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, today provides an operational update for its fiscal second quarter ending 31 January 2014.
HIGHLIGHTS IN THE QUARTER:
- Production of 6,818 tonnes of copper concentrate representing a 3 per cent increase over the previous quarter and a 71 per cent increase over the same period in fiscal 2013.
- Dry tonnes milled of 50,957 tonnes representing an 8 per cent decrease over the previous quarter and a 10 per cent increase over the same period in fiscal 2013, resulting in the production of:
- 1,978 tonnes of Copper (1 per cent increase from the previous quarter)
- 1,551 ounces of Gold (6 per cent decrease from the previous quarter)
- 10,764 ounces of Silver (9 per cent decrease from the previous quarter)
- Head grades of Copper 4.00 per cent, Gold 1.43 grammes per tonne and Silver 8.89 grammes per tonne with recoveries to concentrate for Copper 97 per cent, Gold 69 per cent and Silver 82 per cent.
- Concentrate grade for Copper 29.0 per cent, Gold 7.1 grammes per tonne and Silver 49.1 grammes per tonne.
Click on, or paste the following link into your web browser, to view the associated PDF document.
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange