ORLANDO, FL--(Marketwired - Jan 27, 2014) - The cruise travel experts at Cruises-N-More share the most interesting things about a cruise vacation on Celebrity Cruises. First and foremost, there is a major sale with the following offerings.
Destinations: 2014 & 2015 Caribbean & Alaska sailings
- Gratuities For Two -- Balcony & Suites
- Specialty Dinner For Two -- $70 value per booking
- 50% Deposits
- Choice of Classic Beverage Package ($88 day)
- Gratuities or $100-$300 Onboard Credit (3-5 nights $100; 6-9 nights $200; 10 nights or more $300)
Since its inception in 1989, Celebrity has held true to its original commitment of taking the very best aspects of classic, elegant cruising and updating them to reflect current lifestyles. Celebrity Cruises has a fleet of 11 beautiful ships.
1. Even More Luxury
Celebrity has offered rich, pampering experiences since its inception. More than 100 brand enhancements and new "tastes of luxury" were unveiled across the fleet in 2003, including welcome champagne and mimosas, cold towels and fresh sorbet poolside, expanded options in dining, including Sushi Cafes and pasta/pizza bars, sunset yoga and Pilates classes, and more. During the same year, Celebrity introduced "Concierge Class," an enhanced level of accommodations featuring new amenities and priority services, and introduced "Acupuncture at Sea," another undisputed industry first.
2. Adventure Cruises to the Galapagos Islands
In 2004, the line launched "Celebrity Xpeditions," a series of highly unique events and excursions designed to offer savvy travelers once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to be treated famously in new environments. The one-of-a-kind program gives guests the premium experiences they have come to expect from Celebrity, in new and exotic settings, including cruises in the enchanting Galapagos Islands on a luxurious mega yacht, Celebrity Xpedition, and a series of premium excursion options on select itineraries.
3. Unique Venues -- Celebrity's Solstice Class features the industry's first "Lawn Club" -- an outdoor, country-club-like venue featuring a lawn of real, growing grass where guests can practice putting, play lawn games like croquet and lawn bowling, or simply relax under the sun and stars; the first Hot Glass Show at sea, presented in collaboration with The Corning Museum of Glass; and a slate of breathtaking new shows created in partnership with POET Theatricals.
4. AquaClass staterooms and the exclusive AquaClass specialty restaurant, Blu -- A new category of staterooms, "AquaClass," was designed with spa enthusiasts in mind, offering a host of exclusive amenities. AquaClass guests enjoy unlimited access to the Relaxation Room and Persian Garden, as well as priority seating in Blu, a specialty restaurant with healthy dishes created specifically for AquaClass guests. The ships also present a two-story AquaSpa, with the Relaxation Room and Persian Garden
5. Sanctuary Areas such as The Porch, with a chic Hampton's-style design, offers casual breakfasts and lunches overlooking The Lawn Club and the sea; The Art Studio, where guests can participate in intimate, hands-on instruction from experts in drawing, painting and beading, as well as the art of food, with culinary-themed classes; The Alcoves, eight cabana-style settings for partial or all-day rentals on the perimeter of The Lawn Club, offering themed picnic baskets, an á la carte beverage menu and WiFi; and The Hideaway, with its avant-garde, cozy, tree house design, creating a quiet retreat for reading a good book or a high-tech escape for vacationers relaxing with iPads, which are available to rent.
6. The Celebrity Dining Experience
Dining on Celebrity's ships is an exceptional experience. The vision of Celebrity's James Beard featured chef for creating fresh, exciting, innovative dining experiences has produced such successes as Qsine, the "uniquely unordinary" specialty restaurant first introduced on Celebrity Eclipse, and the Lawn Club Grill, the first outdoor, interactive barbecue grill experience at sea introduced on Celebrity Silhouette.
7. Among the Solstice Class extraordinary features being introduced on Celebrity's Millennium Class ships:
- Qsine, the "uniquely unordinary" specialty restaurant
- Tuscan Grille, the popular, Napa Valley-meets-Italian-steakhouse venue
- Bistro on Five, the vibrant creperie
- A Solstice Class-inspired, ice-topped Martini Bar paired with Crush, whose ice-filled table presents a selection of chilled, top-tier vodkas
- The "cool" Café al Bacio and Gelateria, replacing the former Cova Café
- An Enomatic wine bar, the state-of-the-art, Italian-designed wine serving system allowing guests to select and serve, at the touch of a button, wines of their choice by the glass
- More sumptuous suites, on a par with those in the most modern hotels in Europe, with all new furniture, flat-screen TVs, upholstery, bedding and carpeting
- Celebrity Infinity was Solsticized in late 2011, followed by Celebrity Summit in early 2012, and Celebrity Millennium in late 2012.
With its pulse on what guests want and with an eye toward the future, Celebrity Cruises continues to innovate and to deliver unforgettable, award-winning vacation experiences.
If you would like to know more about Celebrity Cruises and these special getaways, please contact Tiffany Neidhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada), 0-808-189-1292 (toll-free U.K.), 800-076-002 (toll-free Australia) or +1-407-771-4454 direct-dial. Visit Cruises-N-More at http://www.cruises-n-more.com/
Family-owned and operated since 1998, Cruises-N-More offers respected expertise and superior deals, prices and amenities. Cruises-N-More has been featured in USA Today and Frommer's "Cruises for Dummies" as having great cruise prices and has been ranked by MSNBC as a top Web broker. The agency consistently ranks among the top producers with the major cruise lines and CEO Pat Neidhardt is a member of the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Advisory Board.
A member of ASTA (American Society of Travel Agents), CLIA (Cruise Line International Association) and endorsed by IATAN (International Airline Travel Agent Network), Cruises-N-More has over 15 years of dedicated service in the travel industry and is proud to be an Ensemble Travel® Group International member.
Cruises-N-More has received many accolades from the cruise lines. The agency has received the following awards: Celebrity Gold I-Excel Agency; Royal Caribbean & Celebrity Online Agency of the Year/Key Account; Carnival Top Agency & Select Agency; NCL President's Club Agency; Holland America Centurion & Premium Preferred Agency; Disney, Silver Sea, Crystal & Cunard Agency Producer.
Find Us On Facebook! Find us On YouTube!