WASHINGTON, DC--(Marketwired - Feb 11, 2014) - Razorsight today introduced the Communications and Media industry's first real-time predictive analytics. The innovative new real-time analytics via smartphone delivers significant gains in customer experience management and customer lifetime value (CLV):
- For the first time, senior executives at Communications and Media companies can instantly view a ranking of highest likely churn by regions, markets or even cell sites for the upcoming week, month or quarter -- all from their smartphones.
- Operations and Customer Care executives can see similar rankings for likely outages and propensities for repeat trouble calls by region, markets or nodes.
- These insights will allow executives to take immediate actions to improve the customer experience and boost retention and upsell rates. Razorsight's application integrates with existing operational support systems to ensure full operationalization of the predictive insights.
- Front line customer care, field technicians and marketing personnel will see more granular predictive rankings so they can proactively take action to ensure a superior customer experience.
- The real-time analytics engine provides quick and easy sensitivity analysis, allowing users to immediately model an infinite number of scenarios.
Razorsight delivers this innovative new micro-segmented level of insight through advanced statistical analysis (predictive analytics) to better pinpoint customer sentiment, potential churn, upsell opportunities, and to predict what will happen in the future across a service provider's customer base and network assets.
Razorsight's easy to use, cloud-based platform provides answers and insights from the perspectives of customer profitability and lifetime value. The end result, for communications companies: the long sought ability to grow their business based on a precise understanding of their most profitable customers, products, markets and locations, while gaining real-time insights into customer sentiment, churn risk and upsell opportunity.
Razorsight's innovative technology dynamically applies advanced algorithms to multiple data sets in real time, delivering discrete action recommendations based on the value of the customer.
"Razorsight's breakthrough in real-time analytics will empower communications companies to redefine their business models as they instantly receive unparalleled customer insights that allow executives to oversee a superior and highly differentiated customer experience," said Charlie Thomas, Razorsight CEO. "Now, for the first time, our customers can leverage their tablets and smartphones to gain real-time knowledge of essential customer data across a diverse array of variables, data sets and attributes."
"We are now performing risk-scoring within seconds, with a goal of less than one second," said Chris Checco, Razorsight President and Chief Analytics Officer.
Razorsight Mobile Apps - Take Analytics With You
Razorsight is launching its real-time analytics engine with four new apps that provide "on the go access" for four critical business needs. Each app is designed for use by a different department to manage and improve the customer experience and boost revenue. The new apps include:
- Sales & Marketing CEM - Proactively drives new revenues and a superior customer experience via personalized offers.
- Finance - Enhances Customer Lifetime Value by driving incremental value from each customer interaction through Treatment Optimization.
- Operations - Generates LOQs (lines of questioning) dynamically to improve customer service and vastly improve first call resolution rates.
- Network - Leverages trigger-based events to preemptively address issues before they become problems that impact customer satisfaction.
Real-Time Analytics - For Real
In today's Big Data arena, there are many claims about real-time analytics, but few that live up to the name. Many so-called real-time analytics solutions apply static business rules and cannot act dynamically, or are confined to heuristic analytics that examine past customer behavior. Only Razorsight's real-time analytics delivers real-time scoring based on hundreds of potential variables, with the vital addition of predictive analytics that give insights into future customer behavior.
Of equal importance, with Razorsight's real-time analytics, new models can be developed and deployed in hours to ensure flexibility to adapt to changes that impact the customer relationship. For example, a wireless operator introducing a new handset can use the application to measure and act on customer reactions -- thereby making customized decisions on special offers depending on the value of a given customer.
Razorsight's Cloud-based Predictive Analytics Software is used by the world's best known Communications & Media brands including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Comcast, Telus, Tata, Orange, CenturyLink, Windstream, IBM and Facebook. Razorsight delivers predictive insights to proactively and precisely target customer acquisition and retention and increase CLV. We assist in delivering personalized service at every touch point to deliver a superior customer experience. Razorsight's predictive analytics engines also drive highly targeted, addressable digital impressions to boost advertising revenue.