PROVO, UT--(Marketwired - Oct 22, 2013) -
RE/MAX has selected Qualtrics, the world's leading enterprise survey technology provider, to empower its global real estate business with a customer insight solution that allows rapid response to consumer demands. RE/MAX uses Qualtrics Research Suite to collect, analyze and act on voice of the customer data from stakeholders, including its customers, brokers and agents. The company also utilizes Qualtrics Site Intercept, a web targeting solution, to enhance its customer experience by creating and launching real-time, tailored web content without the need for assistance from its IT department.
The Insight to Be Right
- RE/MAX launched several consumer-facing properties in 2012 and needed a solution to measure satisfaction across its various products, websites and services.
- The company understood that an enterprise-wide platform to help collect, accurately analyze and act on the right information from its stakeholders was essential to delivering superior customer experiences.
- Qualtrics Research Suite provides this capability with an easy-to-use, yet robust solution offering RE/MAX access to over 100 built-in, interactive question types with rich media capabilities; comprehensive reporting functionality that includes over 30 different graph options, data filter and advanced drill down features; and advanced graphic, video and audio embedding features.
- RE/MAX chose Qualtrics after reviewing several online survey tools, which lacked the flexibility and advanced analytic capabilities that Qualtrics Research Suite provides.
- A mobile and PC-based enterprise survey solution was also a key requirement, and Qualtrics met this need.
- RE/MAX saw a demand to deliver customized messaging and offers to the users of its different web properties and wanted the ease of a cloud-based solution.
- To address this challenge, the company selected Qualtrics Site Intercept for its web targeting capabilities and ability to gather insights and deliver content in real-time, based specifically on customer behaviors on the website.
- Qualtrics provides the RE/MAX marketing team with the powerful technology to react swiftly to customer demand by creating and launching new, targeted content in 30 minutes or less, increasing engagement, improving the experience and fostering customer loyalty.
- "With a global network of customers, brokers and agents, Qualtrics allows our technology teams to rapidly adapt to the ever-changing demands of the marketplace," said John Smiley, Technology Strategy Officer, RE/MAX. "Without any formal IT training, Qualtrics Site Intercept allows our marketing team to quickly gather insights from website visitors and customize campaigns, while Qualtrics Research Suite helps us better understand the voice of our customers, so we can provide them with the best experiences possible."
- "The customer is king. As such, global firms must understand their needs and wants to generate the positive, rewarding and brand relevant experiences that produce lifelong customers," said Danielle Wanderer, head of marketing, Qualtrics. "RE/MAX understands this imperative. We are delighted that Qualtrics can provide the enterprise survey technology required to access the real-time insights needed to thrive in today's highly competitive markets."
About the RE/MAX Network
RE/MAX was founded in 1973 by Dave and Gail Liniger, with an innovative, entrepreneurial culture affording its agents and franchisees the flexibility to operate their businesses with great independence. Over 90,000 agents provide RE/MAX a global reach of more than 90 countries. Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
RE/MAX, LLC, one of the world's leading franchisors of real estate brokerage services, is a subsidiary of RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RMAX).
With a passion for the communities in which its agents live and work, RE/MAX is proud to have raised more than $130 million for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals®, Susan G. Komen® and other charities.
For more information about RE/MAX, to search home listings or find an agent in your community, please visit www.remax.com.
Qualtrics is the world's leading enterprise survey technology provider. Qualtrics make it easy to capture real-time customer, market and employee insights that inform data-driven business decisions. Enterprises, academic institutions, and government agencies rely on the Qualtrics platform to gather and understand customer satisfaction, NPS, customer experience, brand, market and employee feedback.
Founded in 2002, Qualtrics serves more than 5,000 enterprises worldwide, including half of the Fortune 100 and 96 of the top 100 business schools. For more information and a free trial, visit www.qualtrics.com.