SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwire - December 10, 2012) - Right on target with earlier projections for its fiscal year, Real Intent , Inc. today announced it achieved 100-percent business growth for its fiscal year ending Oct. 31, 2012 -- due in large part to referrals from existing customers and partners. It also increased its customer base by 60-percent, and is actively hiring in all departments to meet growing demand for its advanced verification software. In addition, Real Intent recorded the following business milestones:
- Added a new distribution partner -- EuropeLaunch S.L.N.E. -- bringing local sales and support expertise to design teams throughout Europe
- Expanded office and staffing in Japan
- Moved to a new U.S. headquarters location that accommodates 50-percent more staff
- Introduced a bold new logo and contemporary corporate look on a new web-site
- Initiated a monthly product blog -- "Lint Rule of the Month"
- Received the 2012 Best of Sunnyvale Award
In parallel with these accomplishments, Real Intent evolved from an EDA formal verification company to a best-in-class verification solution company. Multiple technological advances this past year contributed to its leadership claim of "speed no other company can match, and capacity for full-chip designs in excess of 100-million gates." It introduced the following new technology this past fiscal year:
- A new version of Meridian™ CDC -- the fastest Clock Domain Crossing analyzer on the market; it analyzes 400M gate SoC designs in 12 hours and enables complete structural CDC sign-off at the top level of the design from RTL to gate
- Release of version 2.0 of Ascent™ Lint, the industry's low-noise lint analyzer with analysis speed of 450M gates in less than one hour, with no need for hierarchical processing
- Enhanced SystemVerilog, Verilog and VHDL language support, and design debugging for all products, making them more comprehensive and easier to use
According to Prakash Narain, president and CEO of Real Intent, "This was truly a banner year for Real Intent, with our corporate transformation and multiple technology breakthroughs, and we sincerely thank our customers for their business. By being so actively engaged with them, we are focused on giving SoC design teams worldwide a clear edge they recognize and can rely on -- 10 times or better performance for accelerating early functional verification and advanced sign-off of their electronic designs. We expect similar dramatic business progress in 2013 and anticipate a stellar year ahead for our customers." For additional remarks by CEO Prakash Narain that summarize Real Intent's business and technology accomplishments in 2012 and set expectations for 2013, go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp9NVS9PlyQ
About Real Intent
Companies worldwide rely on Real Intent's EDA software to accelerate early functional verification and advanced sign-off of electronic designs. The company provides comprehensive CDC verification, advanced RTL analysis and sign-off solutions to eliminate complex failure modes of SoCs. Real Intent's products lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness. Please visit www.realintent.com for more information.
CDC: Clock Domain Crossing
EDA: Electronic Design Automation
RTL: Register Transfer Level
Ascent and Meridian are trademarks of Real Intent, Inc.
Embedded Video Available: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp9NVS9PlyQ