REDWOOD CITY, CA--(Marketwire - Jan 15, 2013) - Realsec, a leading secure vendor of cryptographic solutions worldwide, today announced the company's expansion into the North American technology market with its new headquarters in Silicon Valley. Realsec develops cryptographic solutions, encryption and digital signature systems for use in Banking, Payments, e-Government and e-business. Realsec established a U.S. presence to expand the reach of its technology, work with key technology innovators and be closer to North American partners and clients.
Founded in 2001 in Madrid, Spain, Realsec provides complete packaged solutions based on certified HSMs for financial, enterprise and government markets in the fields of encryption and digital signature. The company is committed to the highest standards of security, with all cryptographic hardware devices FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated and Common Criteria EAL4+ certified.
"Since our inception, Realsec has seen incredible adoption in Spain and Latin America with a strong customer base in the banking, enterprise and government sectors," said Sebastian Muñoz, CEO of Realsec Inc. "By further establishing our North American presence, we are able to expand the reach of our cryptographic solutions. We are now able to offer these customers quality products that are 100 percent certified, coupled with a high level of service, support and maintenance."
Realsec provides a broad range of integrated, 'preinstalled' solutions, something not commonly seen in the cyrptographic market. In one single product, Realsec incorporates the hardware, the software application, and a HSM (Hardware Security Module) for performing cryptographic processes in a secure manner.
Realsec technologies for banking, enterprise and government sectors include:
- Cryptosec Banking - High performance integration appliance for Authorization Center's transaction security with Hardware Security Module (HSM)
- Cryptosec RKL - Automated, secure remote key loading for ATMs and POS terminal
- H3P - EMV card deployment solution, including migration from legacy magnetic stripe platforms
- Cryptosec LAN - General purpose, network attached HSM server for PKI used for e.g. encryption, checks clearance, e-signature, etc.
- Cryptosec TSA - Dedicated appliance for secure time and data stamping
- Cryptosec PCI - High Performance hardened Hardware Security Module (HSM), for PCI Express bus
- Cryptosec Mail - Dedicated appliance for high volume email encryption and signature
- Cryptosec Openkey series - Family of dedicated appliance for all key PKI functions: CA, RA and VA/OCSP
- CryptoSign Server - Dedicated appliance for secure certificate storage and high volume electronic signature
International Realsec customers include leaders of industry and government in Spain, including Grupo Banco Santander, Grupo BBVA, National Tax Department, Bankia, Endesa and Repsol. Realsec also serves over 50 banks worldwide, including HSBC, Sovereign Bank, Compass Bank, Banco Itaú, Banca Nationale dil Laboro, Banco de Comercio, Banco Ripley, Banjército, Prosa and e-Global. For more information, please visit www.realsec.com.
For more information about Realsec, visit www.realsec.com.
Realsec is the leading vendor of secure cryptographic solutions worldwide, providing complete packaged solutions based on certified HSMs for financial, enterprise and government markets in the fields of encryption and digital signature. Headquartered in Madrid, Spain, Realsec is committed to the highest standards of security. Realsec's cryptographic hardware devices are FIPS 140-2 Level 3 compliant and Common Criteria EAL4+ certified. Realsec's development site is Common Criteria Certified, and has earned the SEAL Chamber B2B Trust. Realsec customers include leaders of industry and government in Spain, including Grupo Banco Santander, Grupo BBVA, National Tax Department, Caja Madrid, Endesa and Repsol. Realsec also serves over 50 banks worldwide, including HSBC, Banco Itaú, Banca Nationale dil Laboro, Banco de Comercio, Banco Ripley, Banjército, Prosa and e-Global. For more information, please visit www.realsec.com.