WELLESLEY HILLS, MA--(Marketwired - October 13, 2016) - RedPoint Global, along with DMRS Group Inc., IBM, Adobe, and Selligent, will present a session at the Direct Marketing Association's (DMA) annual event, &THEN16. The session will help marketers establish a cross-channel communication strategy to engage customers on the right channel with the right offer to attract, retain, and increase loyalty and revenue on Tuesday, October 18. Hear how experts overcome the gap in customer engagement with help from email, direct mail, and SMS, among others.
RedPoint will also be showcasing enhancements to the latest version of the RedPoint Convergent Marketing Platform™, which enables marketers to more easily take control of all of their data and drive relevancy and effectiveness in highly coordinated cross-channel campaigns.
RedPoint Global will be exhibiting at this year's show Oct. 16-18 at booth #1022.
What: Cross-Channel Marketing Orchestration with Contextual Follow-Up
When: Tuesday, October 18, 2016; 2:30-3:15 p.m. PST
- Adam DiTomasso, Solutions Architect, RedPoint
- Bernice Grossman, President, DMRS Group Inc.
- Jann Harrison, Senior Client Solutions Professional, IBM
- Ben Tepfer, Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
- Marco Piombo, Solution Consultant, Selligent
Why: Attendees will:
- Learn how to establish a cross-channel communication strategy to engage customers
- Learn how to reach customers on the right channel with the right offer to attract, retain, and increase loyalty and revenue
- Hear how experts overcome the challenge marketers have with the customer engagement gap with help from e-mail, direct mail, and SMS, among others
Session Location: Room 409B, &THEN16, LA Live and LA Convention Center: 1201 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, California 90015
RedPoint Global Booth: #1022, &THEN16, LA Live and LA Convention Center: 1201 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, California 90015
About RedPoint Global Inc.
RedPoint Global empowers marketers to bring together all the customer data they need to create precise one-to-one interactions with customers across any and all marketing channels. Unlike other solutions, the RedPoint Convergent Marketing Platform, a customer engagement platform, enables users to quickly extract structured and unstructured data from wherever it is, easily analyze customer behaviors and preferences, and create precisely the right messaging -- whenever and through whatever channel required - all from a single platform. No other software provider offers an all-in-one solution PLUS speed-to-market and robust scalability. For more information, visit www.redpoint.net or email email@example.com.