ROSEMONT, IL--(Marketwired - Oct 8, 2013) - The ASSEMBLY Show will be offering a series of FREE webinars which are an easy, effective and convenient way to stay on top of the latest industry trends and new technology direct from the show floor. For those engineers and manufacturing professionals unable to attend The ASSEMBLY Show taking place, October 28-30 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL there will be six webinars offered live from the show floor including the two keynote presentations.
"We have developed an incredible program for the thousands of professionals who have already registered to attend with a expansive exhibit hall featuring today's premier industry suppliers offering hands-on demonstrations of working equipment," said Tom Esposito, Publisher, ASSEMBLY Magazine. "However for those unable to join us in person we are offering a great opportunity for industry professionals to hear incredible speakers from the convenience of their office through our live webinars." To register for any of the webinars, click here: http://vts.inxpo.com/Launch/QReg.htm?ShowKey=16344&AffiliateData=pressrelease.
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
- Daniel J. Meckstroth, Ph.D., Vice President and Chief Economist for Manufacturers Alliance of Productivity and Innovation (MAPI), will present What Lies Ahead for U.S. Manufacturing? (9:00 am - 10:00 am CDT)
- Kevin Reiland, Product Manager of Panasonic Assembly Tools, will present New Technology in Cordless Assembly Tools Inspires an Industry Shift. (11:15 am - 11:55 am CDT)
- Virginia Read, Market Segment Manager - Industrial, for Dymax Corporation, will present Is LED technology in your future? (2:15 pm - 2:55 pm CDT)
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Michael F. Molnar, Director for Advanced Manufacturing National Program Office, Chief Manufacturing Office, National Institute of Standards and Technology, United States Department of Commerce will present Private-Public Partnerships for U.S. Advanced Manufacturing. (9:00 am - 10:00 am CDT)
- Doug Lescarbeau, North American Director of Technology Management of Anaerobic Products for Henkel Corporation, will present Increasing Strength and Reliability of Press Fits. (11:15 - 11:55 am CDT)
- Dan McKiernan, President of eFlex Systems, will present Optimize Your Vision Inspection Systems. (12:45 - 1:25 pm CDT)
The ASSEMBLY Show is sponsored by ASSEMBLY (www.assemblymag.com), a monthly trade magazine read by 56,000 engineers and managers responsible for manufacturing. The event is produced by BNP Media (www.bnpmedia.com). For more information and to register to attend, visit www.theassemblyshow.com.