ARLINGTON, VA--(Marketwired - Aug 24, 2016) -
Brazen Technologies, offering real-time chat for hiring and networking, and iCIMS, Inc., a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition solutions
Will host the Talent Insiders: HR Technology online event, an all-access pass to the top minds in HR technology.
Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 2:00 p.m. EDT (1:00 p.m. CDT / 12:00 p.m. MDT / 11:00 a.m. PDT)
The online event can be accessed at: http://bit.ly/tinsiders-hrtech.
The HR technology space is constantly evolving, between new legislation, emerging software and solutions, and the latest trends. As a result, today's HR leaders need to stay up-to-date and informed using the resources at their fingertips.
Through the Talent Insiders online event series, Brazen provides attendees with access to industry thought leaders, influencers and practitioners in a one-on-one chat environment. During the new Talent Insiders: HR Technology event, Brazen and iCIMS will present a chat-based online experience, featuring experts from across the HR tech space.
Using a smartphone or laptop, attendees will have the unique opportunity to learn by chatting one-on-one with these thought leaders as well as their peers. There are several hot topics on the agenda, such as HR of the future, candidate experience, diversity hiring, and chats and bots.
The thought leaders, influencers and practitioners scheduled to participate during the event include:
- Chase Wilson, senior vice president, Product and Innovation, Randstad Sourceright;
- Nagini Indugula, product director, CareerBuilder;
- Tom Eckhart, vice president of Membership, DirectEmployers Association;
- Sonya Cooper, talent acquisition university programs, Raytheon;
- Jeanne Achille, founder and CEO, The Devon Group;
- Jared Bazzell, talent acquisition manager, CDW;
- Seth Flater, digital strategy manager, DirectEmployers Association;
- Paul Dodd, head of Canadian engagement, WilsonHCG;
- Michael Bavaro, senior business development manager, Reflik;
- Adam Lewis, CEO and founder, Apploi;
- Ryan O'Donnell, CEO and co-founder, EmployUS; and
- Ken Silber, executive vice president of Sales, Wonderlic
Talent Insiders attendees will be able to chat directly with experts or network privately with participants. HR professionals, hiring managers, recruiters and business leaders interested in learning more about today's hot topics in HR tech are encouraged to register for this special event. To register, visit: http://bit.ly/tinsiders-hrtech.
Brazen is a scheduled chat software platform designed to humanize engagement by making personal interaction efficient and scalable. The world's leading organizations use Brazen's software platform to interact and engage with employees, job candidates, customers, students and alumni. The company is venture-backed and headquartered in the Washington, D.C. metro area. For more information, visit www.brazen.com.