NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Mar 10, 2014) - Executives from more than 20 listed shipping companies, bankers, financiers and leading industry experts will present at Capital Link's 8th Annual Invest in International Shipping Forum, which will take place on Thursday, March 20, 2014 at the Metropolitan Club in New York City.
This event is held in cooperation with NYSE Euronext and NASDAQ OMX
Attendance is complimentary for qualified attendees.
For more information and to register please click on the link below or copy and paste it in your browser: http://forums.capitallink.com/shipping/2014newyork/index.html
Capital Link's 8th Annual Invest in International Shipping Forum, an investor focused event, takes place after the annual results of listed shipping companies. It features individual company presentations as well as panel discussions on trends and developments across the various segments of the shipping markets and on other key topics for the shipping industry. It enables direct interaction between shipping company executives and industry experts with the investment and financial community. The Capital Link Shipping Forum brand is widely-recognized and valued worldwide for combining rich and high quality informational content with unique marketing and networking opportunities.
FORUM TARGET AUDIENCE
Institutional investors and analysts, financial advisors, bankers, financial media, and other qualified investors, as well as, C-level executives of US and foreign shipping companies will be in attendance.
FORUM STRUCTURE & PRESENTERS
The Forum features thought provoking panel discussions and presentations by top industry experts, analysts, investors and senior shipping executives, as well as individual company presentations.
Mr. Wilbur L. Ross Jr., Chairman & CEO - WL Ross & Co. LLC
SHIPPING LEADERSHIP AWARD PRESENTATION
Honoring: Mr. Dagfinn Lunde, former CEO & Industry Head of the Shipping & Offshore Division - DVB Bank; former Managing Director - Intertanko
- Acquisition of Non-Performing Bank Loans
- Analyst Panel
- Banking & Ship Finance
- Container Sector
- Creative Financing-Fast Solutions for Today's Market Conditions
- Dry Bulk Sector
- Global Economy and World Trade: Developments & Outlook
- Norwegian Private Placements and U.S. Listings
- Offshore Sector
- Private Equity's Increasing Role in Shipping
- Restructuring: Opportunities for a New Beginning
- Tanker Sector
- The Re-Opening of Capital Markets for Shipping
FORUM PANELISTS & PRESENTERS REPRESENTING:
- Alterna Capital Partners, LLC
- ABN AMRO
- Blank Rome LLP
- Bracewell & Giuliani
- Centerbridge Partners, L.P.
- Clarkson Capital Markets
- Concordia Maritime (SS: CCORB)
- d'Amico International Shipping SA (MILAN: DIS)
- Danaos Corporation (NYSE: DAC)
- DHT Holdings (NYSE: DHT)
- DryShips, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRYS)
- DVB Transport (US) LLC
- E.R. Shiffahrt
- Ernst & Young
- Euronav (EURONEXT BRUSSELS: EURN)
- Euroseas Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESEA)
- EXMAR (EURONEXT BRUSSELS: EXM)
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Global Marketing Systems LLC (GMS)
- Intrepid Shipping
- Jefferies & Company, Inc.
- Miller Buckfire & Co.
- Morgan Stanley
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- NASDAQ OMX
- Navigator Gas (NYSE: NVGS)
- Navios Maritime Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: NNA)
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. (NYSE: NM)
- Navios Maritime Partners L.P. (NYSE: NMM)
- Norton Rose Fulbright
- NYSE Euronext
- Ocean Rig (NASDAQ: ORIG)
- Reed Smith
- RS Platou Markets ASA
- Safe Bulkers, Inc. (NYSE: SB)
- Seaspan Corporation (NYSE: SSW)
- Seward & Kissel LLP
- Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (NASDAQ: SBLK)
- StealthGas Inc. (NASDAQ: GASS)
- Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd. (NYSE: TNP)
- Watson, Farley & Williams
- Wells Fargo Securities LLC
- Western Bulk AS (OSLO: WBULK)
- WL Ross & Co. LLC
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER:
Global Lead Sponsors: ABN AMRO, Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd.
Global Gold Sponsors: DVB, EY
Global Sponsors: Bracewell Giuliani, Citi, Clarkson Capital Markets, Gibson Dunn, GMS, Jefferies & Company, Inc., The Marshall Island Registry, Norton Rose Fulbright, Reed Smith, RS Platou Markets ASA, Seward & Kissel LLP, Stifel, Watson, Farley & Williams, Wells Fargo Securities LLC
Sponsors: Blank Rome LLP, Credit Suisse, Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP, Norton Rose Fulbright
Sponsoring & Participating Shipping Companies: d'Amico International Shipping (MILAN: DIS); Danaos Corporation (NYSE: DAC); DHT Holdings (NYSE: DHT); DryShips, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRYS); E.R. Shiffahrt; Euronav (EURONEXT BRUSSELS: EURN); Euroseas Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESEA); EXMAR (EURONEXT BRUSSELS: EXM); Navigator Gas (NYSE: NVGS) Navios Maritime Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: NNA); Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. (NYSE: NM); Navios Maritime Partners L.P. (NYSE: NMM); Ocean Rig (NASDAQ: ORIG); Safe Bulkers, Inc. (NYSE: SB); Seaspan Corporation (NYSE: SSW); Sovcomflot; Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (NASDAQ: SBLK); StealthGas Inc. (NASDAQ: GASS) Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd. (NYSE: TNP); Western Bulk AS (OSLO: WBULK).
Supporting Organization: NAMEPA
Media Partners: Barclay Hedge, Maritime Executive, Maritime Professional, Metal Bulletin, SteelFirst, Ship2Shore, TradeWinds, WorldOils
ORGANIZER - CAPITAL LINK, INC.
Founded in 1995, Capital Link is an advisory, investor relations and financial communications firm headquartered in New York and with presence in London, Oslo and Athens. Capital Link specializes in the maritime sector and works with the majority of shipping companies listed on US and European Exchanges. It is also a member of the Baltic Exchange. Capital Link, among other services, specializes in the organization Investment Forums, in New York, London and Athens which are known for combining rich informational and educational content with unique marketing and networking opportunities. Capital Link's Investment Forums include events on International Shipping, Offshore & Marine Services; Commodities, Energy & Freight; Closed-End Funds & ETFs; Master Limited Partnerships; Corporate Social Responsibility in Finance & Investing.