TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - August 18, 2014) - Scotiabank will announce its third quarter results on Tuesday, August 26, 2014.
Third Quarter Results News Release
- A news release of the third quarter results will be issued in Canada and the U.S. over Marketwired at approximately 6:00 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, August 26, 2014.
Third Quarter Results Conference Call
- The conference call will take place on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. EDT and is expected to last approximately one hour.
- Interested parties are invited to access the call live:
- Via telephone, in listen-only mode, by calling 416-849-1847 or 1-866-530-1554 (North America toll free). Please call 5 to 15 minutes in advance;
- Via the Internet on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com.
- During the call, listeners may also wish to refer to the third quarter results posted on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com.
- Following discussion of the results by Scotiabank Executives, there will be a question and answer session.
Conference Call Archive
- A telephone replay of the call will be available between August 26 and September 10, 2014 by calling 647-436-0148 or 1-888-203-1112 (North America toll free). The access code is 9882752#.
- The archived audio webcast will be available on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com from approximately 6:00 p.m. EDT on August 26, 2014 for three months.
Scotiabank is a leading financial services provider in over 55 countries and Canada's most international bank. Through our team of more than 86,000 employees, Scotiabank and its affiliates offer a broad range of products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking to over 21 million customers. With assets of $792 billion (as at April 30, 2014), Scotiabank trades on the Toronto (TSX: BNS) and New York (NYSE: BNS) Exchanges. Scotiabank distributes the Bank's media releases using Marketwired. For more information please visit www.scotiabank.com.