SOURCE: Resolvit, LLC

Resolvit, LLC

March 01, 2012 05:58 ET

Resolvit, LLC Opens Technology Solutions and Services Operation in Buenos Aires

Growing Latin American Economy Presents Opportunity to Extend Firm's Footprint Into Global IT Market

VIENNA, VA--(Marketwire - Mar 1, 2012) - Resolvit, LLC, a growing leader in information technology (IT) and business consulting solutions, today announced the addition of their new international division, Resolvit International S.A. This expansion marks Resolvit's first transnational venture and extends the firm's current footprint in existing U.S. markets and supports its strategic international growth plans.

"Argentina provides Resolvit with the perfect gateway to provide our solutions and services across Latin America, which had a GDP growth of 4.3 percent in 2011 and is projected to grow by 3.7 percent in 2012," said Resolvit's founder and lead executive, Mark Scofield. "Buenos Aires offers us a wealth of talented professionals who complement our six U.S. business services teams."

Many of the companies to which Resolvit provides consulting solutions are multinational or international businesses. The firm's expansion into South America makes available to those existing clients another layer of business solutions and strategic resources operating in a similar time zone.

Initially, the firm estimates that about 35 percent of its Latin America business will come from off-shoring work generated through existing customers, while the other 65 percent will come directly from Argentina and the surrounding region.

"We have five reasons for expanding to Argentina for off-shoring activity," said Craig Scates, managing director of Resolvit's southern region. "Those are cost competitiveness, a highly-skilled labor pool, time zone alignment with the U.S., multi-language service capabilities, and proximity to substantial IT markets in South America."

Resolvit's positioning enables the firm to take advantage of a global demand for IT services approaching $1 trillion, with the biggest share coming from custom application development and maintenance activities. The IT services market today includes several of Resolvit's value-added services such as packaged software implementation, systems integration, network consulting and integration, IT consulting, and IT support and training.

About Resolvit, LLC

Resolvit, LLC, is a transnational IT and business solutions partner for world-class companies and government agencies. Combining incomparable expertise and comprehensive capabilities across the telecommunications, education, manufacturing and distribution, financial services health care and biotechnology, and government industries and their business functions, Resolvit delivers strategic insight and actionable solutions to help its clients streamline operations, reduce costs and generate revenue. Learn more about our services and locations at

Contact Information

  • Media Contact:
    Matt Warnock
    Resolvit, LLC
    Office: 703-734-3330 ext. 3338
    Mobile: 703-730-8123
    Email Contact