SUNNYVALE, CA and LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - Aug 1, 2016) - RiskVision, the enterprise risk intelligence company formerly known as Agiliance, today announced that it will be demonstrating new end-to-end intelligence capabilities designed to satisfy the needs of all Three Lines of Defense. This showcase will be at Black Hat USA 2016, held August 3 - 4 at Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas, Nev.
The highly decorated RiskVision platform offers the industry's most flexible, automated and scalable approach to address Integrated Risk Management Solutions (IRMS) and Security Operations, Analytics, and Reporting (SOAR) use cases that orchestrate risk's Three Lines of Defense. RiskVision offers the industry's best implementation experience with proven time to value in just a few months.
RiskVision will present live demonstrations of its next release at Booth #1460 on August 3 and 4. The demonstration will showcase how RiskVision's innovations in business modeling, threat correlation, data scalability, risk analytics and remediation workflow have transformed cyber vulnerability management for all Three Lines of Defense. The demonstration will highlight a number of breakthroughs, some of which are industry firsts, including:
- Key Risk Metrics Trending -- for Boards and Executives. Trending business risk prioritization and remediation effectiveness, including aging, cost per vulnerability and incident reduction.
- Configurable Vulnerability Risk Scoring -- for Security Operations. Multi-attribute scoring with configurable CVSS factors, vulnerability aging, exploitability factors and asset controls.
- Business Risk Scoring -- for Business Risk Owners, Visualized and Normalized. Real-time visualization and normalization of vulnerability risks in business context, including organizational hierarchy views across lines of businesses and third parties.
- CVE-based Auto Ticketing -- for IT Remediation. RiskVision uses industry standard CVEs to auto-ticket with a business risk score and a correlated patch for every vulnerability.
- Vulnerability Exceptions -- for Compliance and Internal Audit. Tracking critical vulnerabilities not policy remediated as exceptions that are managed and monitored until resolved.
- DevOps Security Testing -- for Application Architects. Automation scripts, blueprints, configurations for external attacks, insider threats, penetration testing and more.
Visit our Black Hat USA 2016 webpage to schedule a demonstration now!
Be sure to stop by "Risk City" -- booth #1460 -- where a team of RiskVision experts will be on hand to answer your questions, share demos and offer show attendees real-world examples of how organizations can defeat their Cyber Villains.
To schedule a demo for RiskVision after Black Hat, click here.
Follow us on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/riskvision
Follow us on Twitter here: @RiskVisionInc
RiskVision develops comprehensive risk intelligence solutions for the enterprise. The highly decorated RiskVision platform is the industry's first risk intelligence solution designed for today's real-time, big-data, threat-centric world. RiskVision's architecture and design delivers the industry's best usability, scale, automation and time-to-deployment advantages -- at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. CIOs and CROs of the world's leading organizations and government agencies rely on RiskVision; customers include AXA Group, Cisco, Deutsche Bank, E*TRADE, Exelon, First Data, Fiserv, HCL, Novartis, Roche, Safeway, Sheetz, Southern Co., Time Warner, United Health Group, U.S. Departments of Defense, Health & Human Services, Justice, and Veterans Affairs, and dozens of other clients worldwide. For more information, please visit riskvisioninc.com.