SOURCE: The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte
CHARLOTTE, NC--(Marketwire - Mar 4, 2013) - The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte and the Charlotte Bobcats have joined forces to create the ultimate sports and travel experience for basketball enthusiasts, with all proceeds from this incomparable VIP offering set to go to charity.
The new "Basketball Bucket List Experience" at The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte includes exclusive and unprecedented NBA basketball access never before offered in the region, and only one package will be made available for sale. Priced at $10,000, the two-night basketball dream experience for four will include:
From The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte
- Two nights in the luxurious, 2,900-square-foot Ritz-Carlton Suite and an adjoining second bedroom
- Two signature treatments at The Spa & Wellness Center
- Dinner for four at BLT Steak, located at the luxurious Charlotte hotel. Includes a special autographed cookbook from renowned BLT Steak chef and owner Laurent Tourondel
- Breakfast for four each morning at Bar Cocoa at The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte
- Private tour with curator of Charlotte's renowned Mint Museum
- Two personalized Ritz-Carlton bathrobes and special in-room guest amenities for each evening
- Round-trip private transportation from Charlotte Douglas International Airport
From the Charlotte Bobcats
- Four floor seats on April 15, when the Bobcats host the New York Knicks at Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, including in-seat concession service, BackCourt Club access, dinner buffet and complimentary beverages
- Pre-game Meet and Greet with package holder's favorite Bobcats player
- Autographed jersey from package holder's favorite Bobcats player
- Admittance to behind-the-scenes Bobcats post-game press conference
"When you think about an unbelievable experience in life, a package that includes all the great hospitality, amenities and services that The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte has to offer, along with an exclusive NBA game experience at Time Warner Cable Arena, this package certainly has be to one to remember," said Bobcats Sports & Entertainment President & COO Fred Whitfield. "The exclusivity of this package and the charities it supports inspires me, and stays consistent with our organizational goals of being a great community partner."
All proceeds from the sale of this single "Basketball Bucket List Experience" at the uptown Charlotte hotel will be donated to two charities: Eastway Middle School in Charlotte and the Cats Care Foundation of the Charlotte Bobcats. Each of the two recipient organizations will receive $5,000 from the sale of the "Basketball Bucket List Experience."
"The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte is thrilled to collaborate with the Charlotte Bobcats on this true dream offering," said David Rothwell, General Manager. "The fact that the partnership is a charity endeavor makes it that much more meaningful. We look forward to sharing the proceeds with two very worthy organizations benefiting children in Charlotte."
To reserve the Basketball Bucket List Experience at The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte, contact Whitney Howell at 704-549-4735.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 81 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award which recognizes outstanding customer service. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company website at www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR)